Third Party Arrives

Walter looks at the kneeling Kayus.
His face says this is urgent.
He secretly rubs his stomach.
He still felt discomfort but as a King he has to show his demeanor.

"So? You want me to decree marriage between you and Lily? Have you eaten the wrong medicine today?"

Kayus look up but didnt stand up.

"I am a man who already eaten the meal. How can I let Lady suffer life of shame."

The officials all gasp their mouth and look at the quiet Saul.
Saul didnt say anything but sigh.

Walter also feels it is weird.
The Grandfather, Saul, who is known from pampering his granddaughter so much is actually saying nothing?
It is like he doesnt care at all.
Such a big thing happened and he is unhurried or unbothered?

"What happened?" Walter ask confuse.

"I cannot tell you because I dont want Lady Lily's reputation to get worsen. Please, decree marriage!" Kayus bow earnestly.

"I object." Saul suddenly rose up when he saw the wavering expression of Walter.

Walter looks at Saul and he feels this man is pleasing to the eye for the first time.

"Prime Minister! I know I am from low born but I am not just anyone. I will treat Lady Lily with respect and care for her for the rest of my life. Please agree!"

"No." The more earnest Kayus spoke. The more Saul determined to not let this man be trick by his own family member.

"Then trial me! I will do everything in my capability to do it."

Saul is move.
He is so move he wants to take Kayus in.
To call him Grandson.
With him, he will be able to die in peace not worrying Lily's future........that is if he wont find out the truth.

"Sir Kayus,my granddaughter lie to you."

Saul voice is not clearly heard.
Because there is a noise coming outside.
No one place Saul's drowned word as something important so they all look at the close door.

A handsome man wearing a hidden guard attire walks with a serious face.

"Eros?" Walter rubs his temple.
What now?

Eros knelt.

"Your highness once told me that He will grant me 2 wishes in this world. Whatever it is he will give it to me. Do you still remember?"

Walter eyebrows twitch.
When did a King promise a hidden guard something absurd like that?
But Walter is not stupid.
This kind of scheme.
Isnt his Queen the only one who will confidently put words into his mouth like this?

"Continue." WaLter said.

"Decree this lowly one marriage!"

Walter almost want to fall down his high chair.
What is this day?
So many wants to get married.

"I want to Marry the Prime Minister's granddaughter Lily!"

Everyone stares wide eye at Saul.
Saul also felt confuse. His head is bustling but his face doesnt show this mundane expressions.

Walter rubs his temple even more.
He secretly looks at Kayus.
Kayus is not shock.
His face is stern and serious.
What he is thinking is phantomlike.

Warren cannot help but be helpless.
He thought Kayus is devotedly inlove with Zia. Turns out he desire Lady Lily too.
But what about Eros?
Eros is the King most trusted Hidden guard.
How is he acquainted to Lady Lily?
It is true that Zia is Lily's friend but is that enough time for him to develop his love?