Flirty Girl Arrives

Chapter 14

Kayus look at the girl who is sun bathing.
She has her eyes closed.
Near her is a maid that is fanning at her.
And a hidden guard who is reading a book at one hand.
And a black rat sleeping on the girls bossom.

"Pretty relax,are we?"

The maid bow and thus the guard.
But the girl remain lying in the chair,eyes closed.

"I heard about the eldest daughter of the neighboring country king to be gifted to Walter,is that why you arr here?" She Says without opening her eyes.

Kayus felt the icy chill in her voice and admire her calmness.

"Might be stressful, your highness." Kayus says.

Zia opened her eyes.
A clear eyes reflected on it.

"Such a pity.." She says.

Kayus eyes sharpen.

"You should go to the King's palace.Why aren't ypu moving in? It's been 2 weeks.And you refuse to meet the King too."

"Refusing? I don't. I'm having illnesses after illnesses and I'm afraid to spread it to his highness that I told him not to see me."

"Queen..."

"Kayus is a good subordinate. You should know that the King's health is our top priority."
There is coldness in her voice.As if she's talking about a person out of value.

"You know that the King is doing all his best to treasure you." Kayus says.

"Oh.Being surrounded by 200 hidden guards and 150 soldier.Being restricted on where and whom to meet.I see.I was being treasured.Secured..... Imprisoned."

"Queen--!"

"I know.I know.This is him saying I will love you forever. I am touch.Now,leave."

"The King wants you to move in."

"Tonight,I will move in."

"Tonight?"

"Yes."

"My Queen,At night,it's dangerous."

"You don't order me what to do."

"Y-yes."

Walter is looking outside the window when a knock echoed.
He give permission and Kayua enters.

"What does the Queen says?"

"I will escape tonight."

"...should I refuse to take in a concubine?"

"...my King."

"I really don't want to take anyone else.But politics is not like that.What I felt and.what I have to do...it's very painful."

"The Queen should understand this. She's being unreasonable."

"Hmm..Leave me for now."

Kayus left but his heart is also in chaos.Knowing the pain of his own king.

"Geez.That's why you should not fall inlove." He mutters.

In the Pure Palace.

"Are you really going to leave?" Eros ask.

Zia look at Eros.

"You can obstruct me.I know that you are a person given by the King.Your loyalty must be with him. But I will do what I want."

"The King loves you."

"That love is not enough for him to be content with just me.Then that love,I don't need it."