Prime Minister Saul

Chapter 7
Prime Minister Saul

The door opened.
All the court people,prime minister,generals and the King look at the door.
A charming smiling woman appears.In her hand is a black rat and the other is pulling the sleeve of the first prince,his face is redden.
Eros and Irine didn't enter and decide to wait outside.

"Greetings to the Queen and First Prince.Long live the Queen and the first Prince."
Everyone except the King greets them and bow slightly.

Zia scan the room. She saw the King looking at her with a serious face.
She wink at him
Startled.Walter smiles.

"Father!"
Zia runs and hug the handsome middle age man that wore a heavy armor on his body.
Azalie Melos is known as a cold blooded general but also a loving father.He cherish this eldest daughter and fight with the prime minister in order to let her daughter become the Queen.
Azalie smiles sweetly and hug his daughter.Ah! He missed her daughter so much.

"We are in the middle of a serious meeting,Queen.It is not appropriate for a sentimental reunion." Prime minister Saul snorted.
His granddaughter is suppose to become the Queen but now it's all ruin because of this timid and shy waste.

Zia look at him and smiles.

"Walter.I miss you." She says while looking at the Prime Minister.

Walter startled again.
This woman...
He can't help but smile.

"My Queen must be lonely..apologies."
He plays along.

Happy,Zia look at Walter with astonishing eyes.Brightly blinking.Her husband is playing with her. Walter wink at her.
Zia giggles.

The Prime Minister Saul almost cough blood in rage.
This couple!
Everyone is also shock.
Especially Azalie.
He did force the King to marry her daughter but he felt that the King hates it and discontented.
But..since when did the King allow someone to call him by his given name?

"My King...Do not let the Queen... Call you by your given name.It will set a bad exampl---"

The Prime Minister stops his word when he felt that someone sits on his lap.
Everyone suck air when the Queen lean on him.

"Hmm...I miss my husband and you all are taking his time.And now you are teasing me?"

"T-teasing? Wh-wha!!" The flustered Prime Minister's face redden.

Walter felt uncomfortable.
The Queen is sitting on someone else lap......this is...truly making him hate someone.

Saul felt a painful stare and look at the King.He don't know what to do.
Warren sigh.
He just knew how uncomfortable it is to be teased by that woman.

Azalie is dumb struck..His daughter is really daring.
All the other people in the court room is sweating. They are trying to erase their presence.

"I heard you want your granddaughter to marry my husband.So you want to marry me instead?"

Flustered,Saul look at the delicate woman on his lap.
He stare at the lovely face ends to her lips.

Crash!
Everyone look at the flustered King.
Saul has a bad premonition.

"YOU WANT MY QUEEN?"

Everyone swallowed hard even Azalie.
This King is really mad.

"Ofcourse not!" Zia jumps up from Saul.She is laughing.
She went and sit on the King's lap this time and hug his neck.The King is not appease and refuse to look at her.Zia laugh at his action.
"You are jealous? I'm just teasing the Prime Minister.."

Saul almost went crazy.He is really mad.
Warren don't know what is the right thing to do...

"Hmp! The King really find a nice Queen,truly a nice Queen." Saul is raging in anger.

"Oh,thank you.You think we match? Walter...Walter..He said we match." Zia whisper to the King's ear.
Walter looks at her.
This woman is good at teasing.
Zia blink.
Walter sigh. It seems Eros didn't lie.This woman is crazy.

Saul face is redden.
Zia blink at him.
Flustered.Something stirred on his inside.
The King and Warren saw this,Zia is unaware.

"Leave! All of you leave!" Walter is really angered.He hates when people aims at his property specially something that can't be shared with.

Everyone left except the five people.
The King,the Queen,The First Prince,The General and the Prime Minister.

Azalie don't understand. His daughter is timid and shy so who is this woman? But he is secretly delighted. Atleast she is not being bullied. He fears that his daughter is having a hard time.
Azalie look at Saul.
Stunned.
Saul is already 53 but because he is a well built man that he maintain his outer appearance and look like in his mid 30's. This old man,why is he looking at his daughter with such passion?
Is he even aware that he is doing that? In front of the King?
Blunder! This is scam.

"Prime Minister Saul,you should retire for today." The King tried to keep his calm.He wraps his left hand to the Queen's waist.This is mine,he wants to shout.

Saul appears to realize he is staring intently. He look away but look again.
What is wrong with him? He is someone with alot of woman.5wives,7concubine and 5lower concubine but he never felt this stirred before.Sitting on his lap can make him a beast? He knows himself,he is not that openly lustful!

"Let's meet again Prime Minister." Zia sweetly says when the Prime Minister look down.It seems he is internally troubled.

Saul look at Zia.
Zia didn't hesitate and look straight at his eyes.
The former face redden and look away.

"I will leave then." He bow and left.

Walter almost explode in rage.
Zia don't understand but it seems funny so she giggles.
Warren and Azalie look at them with a desperate face.

"You....look how that old man! He is passionately eying at you!" Walter exploded.
Zia block her ears with her two hands.

Warren and Azalie look at each other.

"You think I'm stupid! You think I'll let you seduce every man in this kingdom!" Walter is really enrage.

Zia giggle in his lap.She wrap her arms around the King's neck and kiss him.

The raging King is subdued!