Love Story

Chap 10
Love Story

The King went home sometime but all he does is hide from his study and work with papers nonstop.

Zia is stop by Kayus,the King's trusted aide.
Zia glare at him.

"I'm starting to believe that you and my husband is secretly having an affair."

Kayus expressionlessly sigh and shrug his shoulder.
That pisses Zia the most.
He always hated him.
This Kayus is so hard to trampled.

"Queen,the King is busy."

"He's always busy!" She's enrage.

"Oh.So you know.That's make things easier." He's mouth curved up but it couldn't consider as a smile or a smirk.

"I just want to see him.For 2-5 minutes!"
She does miss her husband.
Ang genuinely want to meet him.

"No! The king has to finish his work."

A 'bam' from the inside is loudly heard.

"That---could it be Zia?! Open the door Kayus! I want to meet my Queen."

"No.Finish your work and you'll meet her." Kayus says without changing expression.

Zia mouth opens.
So her husband is being held captive? This aide is formidable to be able to do this.

"Hey...A minute or five is not that long." Zia softly says fidgeting.

Kayus look at her with an eye of dead fish.
"I do believe you but not the King's word.He will definitely find a way to longer your time together and eventually going outside for a date.He have to finish his work that starting to occupy half of the study."

Zia can't believe how she is hearing this.
Her husband wails inside the room bamming the door.

"I do wish to have a date with you,Walter.But please finish your job seriously.In exchange I will cook you a meal or two or maybe bake some sweets."

".....Really?" The wailing stops.

Zia smiles.
When she saw him at the conference, he is mighty and strict but look how childish he can be.

"Don't expect too much though.I'm not that good."

"Heh.It's good.I'm not that picky.Zia....I want to see you.,"

"......."

Zia never has an intimate relationship with anyone from her previous life so she's not that good at handling her emotion about love.
But when she discover her feelibgs for this man,she is very aggressive.
But hearing him says sweet notjings make her heart pounder.
She blushes and don't know how to reapond.
Kayus is looking at the reddened Queen.

"How cute.." He says unknowingly.

"H-hey! Who is cute?! Let me see... Err...Don't look at my Queen or I'll tear you apart." Panic,Walter shouted.

Zia's heart didn't stop poundering hard so she ignore him.

"...um..um...I want to see you Walter."
Zia is not aware that she spoke so passionately that even Kayus who is known as stern reddened.

Zia run as fast as she can.

The door slams open.
Walter who's face is reddened by sudden confession walk out.
He is stunned to see Kayus blushing.

"You and your wife is vulgar." He said averting his face.

Walter sigh but he looks happy.

Eros can't believe want happen after the Queen left the palace.Because she seem flustered and acting weird that he appear near her but she almost get crushed by a carriage.
The carriage is from Vellos family.In short, from the Prime Minister Saul Vellos family.
The young miss offers them to ride the carriage and also asking them into their residence.He believe his Queen will refuse but she is still in disarray that she just nod her head like a flustered lamb.

"Ah...so that's what happened." Zia unsatisfied and click her tongue. She can't believe she's so flustered with the King's word that she does things without knowing.

"So....you are the Queen." Lily says softly.She looks timid and shy.

They are drinking tea and some sweets are in the table.

"Are you uncomfortable since I take that position from you?"

"Ah.no.no.ofcourse not." Lily is really shy type.

"Oh.So you really don't want the king huh."

Lily nods.

"My grandfather misunderstood me.W-when I was small I always went to the palace with him.
I met the Princes alot of times.They are admirable and I worship them but I never think of marrying them.I feel like I am not worthy."

"Hoh~ like a fan loving a superstar."

"Huh?"

"Don't mind,don't mind.Then,how did your father misunderstand?"

"W-when I met him,6 years ago.I...I fall inlove.I bake cookies and cakes for him but ended up saying it was for the King."

Eros and Lily got startled when Zia suddenly stands up.

"Queen?"

"Y-y-you are inlove w-with Kayus?!"

Eros gasp and look at the flustered Lily.
Lily tries to hide her face but she looks so happy that someone notice in the end and nod a few times.

"Kayus huh..." Zia almost tells her to give up but stops herself.

Eros is averting his eyes not meeting anyone else's eyes.
He knew Kayus more than this people and he is also one of those that the King trusted the most.
He looks timid but he is really vicious.

"Kayus is someone from the heaven just like the Princes but I don't know why my heart wants to reach him no matter what. I think...I am really fallen."

Zia seriously look at Lily.She is honest and nice.Prim and proper.She is thinking of marrying him to Eros but hearing her heart felt confession makes her change her mind.

"And I think I finally found your future wife.You have to wait a little longer,Eros." Zia sigh.

Eros felt goosebumps on him.
Good thing the girl is already inlove or his master will be troublesome.

"Fine.I will support your love story." Zia says.

Eros and Lily look at her puzzled.

"That bastard is taking my husband's tine too much.I have to give him a piece of my mind.So I will support your love." Zia held Lily's hand tightly.
Delightedly Lily almost shed a tear.

She is only thinking of herself you know,no need to thank her. Eros feels like more trouble is coming because of his troublesome master.
But he smile when he saw a bright smile from Zia and Lily.

A/N :

Fufufufu.
Next is a date with Saul.
Let's see if Walter likes that..lols