Weakling

Chap 9
Weakling

*Neigh*
The horse stops and the carriage door opened.
Zia jump down and exhale the fresh air.
Eros appears behind her.
Zia's eyes shine.

"This is the real farm feel!" Zia shouted and walk ahead.

Warren sigh.
Why is he here?

Walter got an immediate summon from the front line in the war to the south and he is reluctant to leave because of the promise date with his Queen.

"I can't trust anyone but you." Walter says holding both of Warren's shoulder.

"Keep it down,Zia." He followed them,walking slowly like a prim and proper noble man.

Zia smirk and turn to him.

"Warren..."

Warren startled and avert his eyes.
They decide to hide their identity and so they are calling each other with their given name.
Uncomfortable but he has no choice.

"Que---Young Miss, where are you going?" Eros runs to her side.

"I'm excited.Never left the stuffy palace since I've been married.I have to enjoy every second of this."

"Zia,the town might be a little too crowded.Come and I'll hold your hand." Warren offers his hand.

Zia arch an eyebrow and smile slyly.

"The king will surely love your report later on big brother in law." Zia hold his hand firmly and came closer to him.
Warren swallow hard.

"It's to avoid separation...."

Zia laugh.

"My,my,your so uptight. Eros,come here."

Eros sigh and do as she says.

Zia held his hand.
Eros stiffened.

"With this,he will be at ease." Zia laugh as she pull the two startled and blushing man.

I am suppose to enjoy today's event.
Hm.
Nothing's going my way. How admirable of them.
Zia opened her eyes.
A sharp pain and blood covers her eyes.
She's been ambush.
The funny thing is,they didn't know that she's actually the Queen.

"We already deliver the letter to her husband.We will give them time to earn the ransom money." A sinister laugh echoed the old store room.
She look around.
There's five men with weapon(saber or short sword).
Three weak servant with tatter clothes and one more man slump in the chair near her.
Who is he?
The way he is treated maybe he is being abducted too.
His way too relaxed if he can sleep soundly in this situation,though she is not one to speak since she only awaken.

"Urgh..."

"Oh,you finally come to.Hi,princess." The gang leader come closer.

Zia fight the urge to laugh.
I'm the Queen though.
She wanted to say.
Instead,she smiles sweetly.

"My,you treat me nicely.But there's seems to be some blood on my face.Will you be willing to wipe it..dear."
Zia ask shyly.
Blushing.

The gang leader arch a brow but smile afterward.

"Get a bucket of warm water and a clean cloth.Sean,you take care of our beautiful lady."

Sean,a small and dirty servant nod.
He must be dirty but his face is really good. He's attitude is also well mannered.