You look good but not good enough

Chapter 5
You look good but not good enough

Vanna didn't understand, no matter how much she inquire no one is answering her questions. Not even the maids and servants she paid before.They look stern and cold.
They even snort at her and frown.
Her face reddened.
She wants to scratch them and yell at them when the guard that informs her sister came back.She is stunned when she see that he is not alone.A whole bunch of guards are with him.

"The Queen told us to escort you out Miss Vanna. The Queen refuse to meet you." The guard said without any facial expression.

Vanna's face on the other hand is full of surprise.
In disbelief that the guard really ask her sister's opinion and that they are chasing her out?

"Do you know who I am? I am the second sister of the Queen! The second eldest daughter of General Melos!"
She grit her teeth.
She won't leave!

"We know. Now leave."

Stupefy.
Vanna can't believe what a mere guard told her.

"You want me to kill you! You are just a guard,who do you think you are?"

"Miss..We don't want to find trouble for you but you are being irrational. Please leave.The Master of the palace refuse to meet you."
The Head guard calm himself and still reason with her.
The Queen order told him to strike at her if she finds trouble but she is still the general's daughter.A mere guard can't harm her.

"Master? That Wrecked! Are you possessed? Or you have tasted her that she bewitched you? That slut must really good at bed that you are willing to follow the order of her!"
Vanna is emotionally unstable and speak ill.
In normal circumstances, she won't openly slander her sister because she maintain an image of a good younger sister to the masses.

The servants and maids eyes almost puff out.
They have a scared expression.
They remember how the Queen promise to make their life harder if they find trouble again.
They clenched their fist and look at the insane woman.

The head guard already been subdued by Zia and very loyal.
His face reddened in anger.
His men are no different.
It is true that at first the Queen threatened them but as a guard they admire strong willed Queen,they are really mad.

"What? You bite your tongue and forgot to speak? Or I am right that you already tasted that slut last nig----"

The Head Guard,Slayer,slap the woman's face so hard that her body fly to the floor.Vanna's body roll.
Her mind is blank.

What happened?
She thought.
She look at the guard face.
Her eyes is reddened and her mouth is coughing mouthful of blood.Her body ache.
What is this?

"The Queen ask us to escort you politely but you force my hand." Slayer snorted.

".....kill...I will kill you!"Vanna really lost it this time.

Suddenly someone burst into laughter.
Everyone look at her.
What a woman.
She is laughing hard she is hugging her stomach.But everyone is drawn to look at that innocent eyes and lovely face.

" Greetings to the Queen.Long live the Queen." Everyone kneeled and prostate.

Vanna is shocked beyond belief.
Who is this woman?
And why are they treating her well?

"Zia....you...el-eldest sister.They hurt me.Help me." At first she wants to curse her but she remember that she is not to show her true colors.

Zia walks to them.She is followed by two well mannered maids and a handsome black cloth man.
Zia took something on the handsome man and a black ugly fat rat rested on Zia's hand.
She rubs the fat rats fur while walking.
No one except for Vanna is looking up.

"You may rise." Zia says sweetly.

Everyone thank her and stands up.

"Your name is Slayer?"

"Yes! This lowly one name is Slayer.I am the Head Guard."

"Slayer.Why did you slap my younger sister's face? Didn't I told you to escort her politely?" Zia's voice is blaming but her face is smiling and very fascinated.
Everyone frown.What does she really wants? To slap or not to slap?

"Answering your question......This guard is at fault."

"Yes! Yes! You are stupid! You are worst than pig! You and your family should die." Not realizing what her sister means,Vanna thought Zia is protecting her and got up.Feeling happy that she will get her revenge.

"Slayer..What is your fault? Didn't I give a strict order? Not following? Am I not that clear with my instructions?" Zia raise a brow.

Slayer stupefied.
He finally realize what the Queen means.

He wanted to laugh but suppressed his feelings.

"Answering to the Queen.This lowly guard is in the wrong.My fault is not striking at the intruder and just slapping her.This guard apologize."

Everyone suck some air.
Awe inspiring. So that's what she meant.They got scared that the Queen might kill Slayer.

Vanna's eyes widen.
She looks at her sister with bewilderment.

"Sis...ter..."

"Impudence! I ask you politely to leave and you slander me? Who is your sister? Be glad that my guard didn't kill you or I might kill you! You think I don't know what that little brain you have? You want to eliminate me for the King? You,a Queen? Hmp.Good..You look good but not good enough! Now,throw the garbage out of my palace!"

The guards didn't hesitate and carry the stiffened Vanna.
Vanna is really shock.She didn't know what is happening until she is out of the palace gate and push to the ground.She only dares to blink when the gate shut close.
Her body involuntarily shake.
Her sister is really scary.
She didn't know how she got home.