Old Man's Inlove

Chap 11
Old Man's Inlove

I started going in and out tge Vellos household and become a close friend to Lily.
I still want her for Eros and ask her a few times to be intimate with my trusted guard but Kayus is a tough guy.

"It's been awhile Grandfather!"
We are drinking tea in the veranda when the handsome old man entered the room.
He was more stunned to see me than I am to see him.
I smile and offer my greetings.
He became fidgety all of a sudden.

"Grandfather, this is the Queen.We become friends this past few weeks you've been away." Lily says clinging to her grandfather.

"I see." He says and turn to me.
"A pleasure to have the Queen's audience."

"You are so formal,Sir Saul.And here I thought we've become closer."

"WHO WOULD---ehemm..You can stay here as much as you can but I heard the King will be out to the battle again.Are you sure you should stay here?"

"Hmm...I'm missing him more and more.Kayus just don't let him go.He is a nuisance after all." I say and pout.

"And I see you don't bring your pet with you?"

Zia chuckle.
"Well,Young Lily here is really scared of Arcadia so he was with Eros now.But I see..I see..You really pay close attention with what I do and what's around me.I'm surprise."

The Old man blushes when he saw the provocative stare and smile at her lips.

"You are close with grandfather,Zia?"

"Ofcourse,he allowed this humble Queen to sit on his lap after all."

"THAT'S YOU----"

Zia laugh while Lily and Saul blushes.

"I heard you put my big brother as a captain in one of your unit. Are you sure? He might out stage you."

"And that will be what's best for our country.I might have a dispute with your father but I am this country's Prime minister."

"How manly..."

Saul silence himself and stare at the seductress infront of him.
He must fight the urge but he is being really suck with her charm.

"Zia,stay for dinner." Lily says not knowing what to do.

"I would love too."

"No.That ia inappropriate.She will go back to her palace."

"What's the big idea?"

"You---you do know you are the country's Queen,you know!"

"Aww...but you can bring me home right?"

And that's what really what happens..
Bringing the Queen home in his carriage.
The two of them sit apart.
Face to face.
Saul has a distant face.Closing his eyes.

"How manly."

When he opened his eyes he saw the young face of the seductress almost an inch away from his.
Startled he stiffened.

Zia smile at the wild reaction and went back to her sit.But the carriage wobble and she ends up in his lap and in his embrace.

"Hmmm.." Zia smile and look up to see the troubled old man.His face is blushing and his hand is feeling her slender shoulder.

Zia stands up and laugh at him.

"I might be a tough woman but I don't plan to dishonor my marriage with the King.So don't look at me with love and longing Sir Saul."

"That is ofcourse what I want you to do.And I don't fall inlove with a youngster, Queen.My type is a full pledge woman with a hige rack."

"Oh..I see.I misunderstand.Hehe.Maybe it's me who is falling inlove with you,that is bad because I should be a loyal wife." Zia laugh with her joke.

But the silent Saul don't find anything funny.He just want to get back as soon as he can.

"When I finally finish everything,you are out! And of all people,you are with Saul!" Walter says as he lordshiply sit on her bed.

Zia finds it funny and sit on the chair.

"You are finally here to take your wife's pirity?"

"........atleast blush when you say that"

Zia laugh.
But inside her head,is like a whirlwind of chaos.
She's a virgin through and through..So what should she do?
Take a bath?
Change to a seductive and suggestive clothes?
Kiss?
Touch?

"Why dis you auddenly stop smiling?" Walter smirk.

"N-nothing."

"We should start doing it now right...I will have a lot of other work tomorrow." He keeps shortening their distance.
Zia blushes.

"I will--"

*BAM* *BAM*

"---take you..."

*BAM* *BAM*

"...to bed and we..."

*BAM* *BAM*

"OH! For My Sake! What is wrong with you people? Can't a King have his night with his Queen?!!!"

"Your highness,emergency meeting." Kayus.

Zia sigh.
This is the first time she was glad to hear hia voice.

"Always emergency!"

Walter sigh.

"I'm actually got scared. Because I don't know what to do and what to expect. A man and a Woman,being one.They say it's natural but I got scared and embarass.Do you hate me that I feel relive that we arr not doing it tonight?"

Walter scratch hia head and went to her and kiss her cheeks.

"I would feel more offensive if you don't feel anything at all so it's fine.It means you are aware of me.Anyways,it seems we have to find another time to do thia thing.And....I'm scared too."

"Your a virgin,your highness?"

"Ofcourse not! It's just...I never think of making the other partner feel good.All I think about is my own pleasure but now...I have to satisfy you too..I'm scared of messing this and you'll end up hating having *ex with me."

"Ummm...yeah.we are a couple huh."

"I'm sorry for neglecting you for too long.Let me pamper you for all eternity from now on."

"Hehe.Say that after you silence the disturbance outside." Zia chuckle.

"Aww..Geez SHUT UP already Kayus.I'm coming,I'm coming.Damnit!"

Zia sleeps well that time.
A promise made by her beloved.
When she close her eyes.She has a dream.A young man making a promise to her that he will marry her and her accepting his love.

When Zia wakes up her eyes are full of tears.
Who is that man that the original,Zia fallen inlove with?

A/N :

It's been awhile.
I dunno if I can satisfy you with this.I'm sorry if not.