The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(10)

When I awoke I was in a hospital bed, the pain that was in my stomach was gone now, but something felt weird. I didn’t feel like myself; my body felt wake and my mouth was dry. I tried to sit up when a sharp pain emerged.

“Ugh.” I groaned in pain lying back down.

Xavier rushed towards me, forcing me to stay still. “Don’t move you just got out of surgery,” He scolded me.

“I what?” I blurted out, confused.

“You just got out of surgery; your appendix burst and they had to do a emergency surgery on you.” He explained, yawning along the way.

No wonder I felt weird; my body had been opened. How did this happen; I was the healthiest person I knew. Appendix burst for some reason right? They didn’t just burst on their own, for no reason.

“Why did it happen?” I asked him.

He shrugged. “The doctor said it was already swollen if you were having a tantrum before it burst, then that was the reason why it did.” He responded.

“You gave all of us a scare. Alejandro was freaking out bad and not to mention mom called dad telling him you were going to die,” He rolled his eyes.

Although he acted as if he didn’t care, the bags under his eyes told something else. Out everyone he would have to be the one who was freaking out the most. My mom always went over board when it came to news, so my dad probably didn’t believe her entirely.

“Where’s mom?” I questioned him, looking around the empty room.

“She’s outside with Alejandro and Arianna; Gabriela went home to shower after you got out of surgery,” He smiled at me.

I zoned out after he said Arianna’s name; why was she here? No why would Alejandro be here with her?! The weird feeling emerged again at the bottom of my stomach. Not again!

“Can you get out,” I muttered in a low voice.

Xavier gave me an odd look. “Are you okay?” He said concern filling his voice.

I gazed up at him. “Just get out…now!” I began raising my voice.

“Juliana if you don’t feel good you have to tell me,” He nagged at me.

Didn’t he understand the meaning of get out? I didn’t know why every time I heard her name this stupid annoying feeling crept, but right now I wanted to be alone. Whoever this chick was, she wasn’t being a good reaction to me, and honestly all I felt like doing was punching her.

“Just. Get The. Hell Out!” I snarled at him.

He didn’t even argue back, he turned his back on me and stormed off. I took in a deep breathe calming myself down. Everything was going to be fine; when I cooled down I would be my cheery self again.

I stared out the window and saw Alejandro talking to Xavier; in his lap the red headed bimbo was fast asleep. Really? If she wanted to sleep why didn’t she go home? She didn’t even know me! Xavier must have told Alejandro something because he looked straight at me. I quickly looked away from him, stupid idiot because of you my appendix burst!

Ale took off his jacket putting it under Arianna’s head. Aw what a sweetheart; even when I’m in here he is out there being a total sweetheart! Give him a damn award won’t you! I mentally slapped myself; what the hell has gotten into me. I think finally everything that had been going on finally broke my sanity scale, cause I truly felt as if I was going insane.

“Are you feeling okay?” Ale asked me as he stepped inside.

I didn’t look at him; I just look down at my hands playing with fingers. “I feel fine I just want to be alone.” I responded, truthfully.