The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(22)

Control Point Of View:

When Juliana ran after Alejandro I knew she was doing what her heart wanted not something her mind was telling her to do. As her boyfriend I knew it was supposed to hurt me seeing my girlfriend kissing another guy, but it didn’t. I was happy, because finally she was able to tear down a wall.

“Aren’t you supposed to go and snatch her away?” Xavier asked me as we stood by the door.

I shook my head. “She’s learning.” I responded, looking at him.

Xavier raised a brow at me. “Are you telling me you don’t like my sister?” He asked me, integrating me.

I chuckled. “I like Juliana, a lot actually but she isn’t mine but his.” I pointed to Alejandro, who was star struck by what Julie did.

Xavier glanced at them then me, you could say I would be the one getting screwed over, but Juliana wasn’t all dumb. With the couple of months I been with her I learned she complicates her life more than she needs too. Yeah, maybe at the end of all of this I’ll walk away empty handed, but if my princess was happy, then so was I.

“So you’re going to dump her?” He asked me, confused.

“Nope. She isn’t ready.” I said, looking at Juliana one last time before going back in the house.

“She isn’t ready?” I heard Xavier mumble. “Hey what do you mean by that!” He screamed chasing after me.

Juliana’s Point of View:

I backed away from Alejandro blushing crazily, the kissing part wasn’t supposed to happen. That was just something my body did without actually thinking about it. I ran my fingers through my hair, smiling cheerily.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have kissed you.” I muttered, biting the inside of my lip.

He smirked at me. “Yeah, we don’t want Control to come and beat me up!” He teased me.

I chuckled, lightly. “He really makes me happy Ale, although it feels weird to be with someone, he makes me get butterflies, and I’m always smiling with him.” I confessed.

If Ale was going to be around my life then I wanted everything to be clear between us. I wanted to make sure he understood we would only be friends, because being friends was better than being enemies.

“I’m happy he does. At least one of us has the advantage to make you smile.” He responded, smiling at me.

I looked down on the ground, sighing. “You should listen to me though, go and make Arianna happy she deserves to have you,” I told him truthfully.

Right now I didn’t know if this was going to work out; every time Ale and I became friends something would always come around and destroy it. So I was hoping that this time it would be different, if I could fix my mess and make things better, my life could go back to its original place.