The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(11)

Alejandro and I had always fought, so when he stormed off that night I thought he would come back. But he didn't, the three days I stayed in the hospital he didn't visit me, call me, nor ask about me. Xavier said he was busy with Mindy's wedding that’s why he hadn't came around, but we both knew he was officially mad at me.

It was Thursday already and I was getting ready to go straight to the airport. During the week my mom and Xavier shifted nights to watch over me. Everyone was on a tight shift; my mom was too busy helping Ale's mom out with the wedding. While Xavier had to be going to school and coming straight to the hospital after it.

"Okay so mom packed me clothes?" I asked Xavier as I placed my last belongings into the black Areopostale bag.

He nodded. "Yeah, she packed your clothes, she took the dress, and all I need to do is bring you and your pain medicine." He informed me.

I sighed, truthfully I didn’t want to go to the wedding; knowing that Ale was officially mad at me it made me feel as if he didn’t want me there. After he left guilt came over me; I shouldn’t have reacted that way with him. Although Ale and I never talked much having him mess with me, it somehow made me happy.

“You should just apologize to him Julie. Stop thinking that he will come begging you for forgiveness. Guys can be asses sometime but even with the girl we might like we can get tired of.” He gave me advice.

I looked up at him. “I think its better this way. He doesn’t bother me anymore and he gets to spend time with Arianna.” I whispered, placing my bag on my shoulder.

“Is that how you want things to be like? I know you don’t like him or anything but what I do know is somehow you got attached to him,” He responded, walking beside me. “Its okay to get attach to someone Julie, even players need a real honest person,”

I stared at the ground not saying anything to him. Even players needed a real honest person. Was he right, did players need an honest person around them? Could Ale see me as that honest person, because from all the girls here I wasn’t afraid to hurt his feelings. Although at times we might cross each other’s boundaries we weren’t to say the truth.

I knew I acted like a selfish bitch and he knew he didn’t know the real him. Out of the both of us someone had to be right, but even with us knowing that why did he still act that way? Why did I keep getting mad at him?

For the rest of the ride to the airport I stayed silent, just going through everything. Ale was a flirt, mini-anti-social, and he was never into peoples business. He was a player, a Legend, but even with all his stupid games and ways he still was considered normal.

“What if I ask for forgiveness and he doesn’t want to?” I questioned Xavier, quietly as we walked down the metal detector.

He grabbed his things before gazing at me. “Then he doesn’t understand people make mistake and you two only had a overreacted fight,” He reassured me.

“How do you know about the fight?” I asked him, giving him a suspicious look.