Chapter 4

I am sorry for the short hiatus and i couldn't even inform because someone dear to me passed away and i had to go back to my country on the same day. It was all sudden and a huge rush. I am back and feeling a bit better now.

Just wanted to ask a tiny favor, even thought i don't like to burden people.. could you all say something to motivate me or make me smile. Its could even be something simple and genuine. I would love that thanks💜

Enjoy the chapter💜

____________________________________

"Bippity boppity Cheers!!!" Jimin and jungkook clashed their glasses of drinks for the tenth time that night.

"D-did you seeee how shindong hyuuung praised meee?!" Jungkook slurred, giggling and throwing his hands up with his sweater paws which he changed into after work.

"You like repeated this same shit for twenty times already you scumbag!" Jimin groaned, already so drunk himself and lifted his glass again which was filled with irish baam or something.

"He said i did a gooood job!~" The younger gave a victory smirk while jimin just facepalmed for the umpteenth time.

"You piece of shits! Its closing time! Get your asses out of my stall!" The lady owner scowled at the boys, keeping her hands on her hip which was wrapped with a dirty wrenched apron.

"Ajhumma is a meanie!!" Jimin taunted in a aegyo tone and the woman looked like she was about to strangle both of them together.

And thats how they both were thrown out of the stall, onto the dirty cement road in the middle of the night.

"Oh my gooodd the ground is shaking! Jimin earthquakee!!" Jungkook screamed in a high pitched voice then hugged a lamp post nearby, hiking his leg higher to it.

"I knew it!!! Its not 2012 bitches! Its 2018!!!!! Grab your wigs! The world is coming to an end!!!" Jimin yelled and slut dropped in the side walk while jungkook hugged the lamp post for his dear life.

The little people who walked by that direction also scurried away, probably thinking that they have escaped from a mental hospital.

"Jungoo where are you!!" Jimin tumbled and rolled over the road as if it was really shaking- even though it did in his imaginary world.

"I am here diminieeee!" The ravenette cried dramatically and ran over to his friend, causing both of them to fall and tumbled over to the middle of the road.

Luck was on their side that the car which was coming that way stopped at the right time, the tire only inches away from their heads.

Both of them groaned and got up from the road while dusting their asses.

"Yooo you blindo! Keep your eyes on the road!" Jungkook shouted and slammed his hand on the front of the car which seemed to be a expensive black porche but he didn't care.

In his blurred vision, he could make out two figures emerging from each side of the car abruptly.

"Omg its you little rookies!" Jungkook squealed and patted the blonde haired male and the brunette who were looking at him with wide eyes.