Chapter 14

Aldnejdnsdk frozen 2 teaser looked sooo good! Imma gonna watch it! Yasss

Anygays, here's a chapter you all will like. Better comment or i will haunt you all in your dreams muahahahahahah😈😈😈

_________________________________

This morning wasn’t gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber. The colors merged into neon pink and peach. The lines of glares that shot for his eyelids awaked taehyung.

The first thing which came in his view was the branches dancing around with the cold morning breeze. He tilted his head on the cushion like thighs and saw jungkook still asleep like a log.

Taehyung had then realised that they both have fell asleep in the park last night. What a blissful morning though; Taehyung couldn't be more happier.

He sat up straight and stared at the younger sleeping with his mouth slightly as his bunny teeth peeked out a bit. His cheeks were rosy from the cold and his lips were pink and thin. Taehyung smiled fondly as he brushed his fingertips across the ravenette's soft cheeks. He didn't fail to notice the small scar and droopy dark eyes bags until his lids.

In the end, he looked like he was only a boy who was working way too hard to achieve his dreamjob. Taehyung sighed but froze when jungkook slightly moved. He watched as the younger subconciously leaned towards his touch like an affectionate puppy while scruching his nose and smiling slightly.

Taehyung blinked in awe. Did jungkook like affection and love?

He then tried to test one more time. He moved closer and ruffled jungkook's hair softly then planted a kiss on his forehead. Jungkook squeaked in his sleep and giggled to himself while curling into a fluffball.

Okay Taehyung was shell-shocked now because that was.... cute as fuck!.

Oh my god taehyung was going to have a heart attack from cuteness overloaded.

"You never fail to amaze me though." He muttered, staring  at the ravenette fondly.

He gulped before leaning closer to his sleeping face. Jungkook may not let him do this when he's awake and taehyung couldn't help himself so he gently cupped the younger's face and pressed their lips together.

Jungkook's lips was soft and tender against his own plush ones. But god didn't let the beautiful moment last longer when jungkook slowly woke up too.

He fluttered his eyes open but stilled in shock to see kim fucking Taehyung  kissing him.

"YAH!" He snapped when he pushed the older away harshly and taehyung just sighed in disappointment that he woke up soon.

"Do you want to die?! Why the hell are you kissing me?! Do you want a punch! I swear to god i am gonna kick your cocky ass to oblivion and snap your head into two- mpphhh!" The ravenette's eyes once again widened when his lips were covered with a open kiss while wrists were locked against the tree trunk.

"KIM TAEHYUNG I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" he thought as he thrashed around in the brunet's hold and kept his lips still against the fiercely moving ones.

But he could suddenly feel his cheeks getting rosy. His blush burned through his cheeks and her face felt like a hot oven. He suddenly felt coy and nervous.