Chapter 12

Sorry if i scared some of y'all in the last chapter. I shouldn't have mentioned suicide, a sensitive topic so casually so i apologise. I was just frustrated with things going bad in my life. I didn't mean it though. Sorry for worrying you all my buns❤

Enjoy the chapter.♡

____________________________________

When taehyung and jungkook walked into the dining hall, Sera asked the butlers to assist the ravenette.

"Ramens and banana milk? Jeez what else do you eat?" Jennie asked as she pried her eyes into the plastic bag which the butlers kept on the kitchen counter as they grabbed it from jungkook's hand.

"Its my dinner." Jungkook said firmly, not a teensy bit embarassed that his food choices are not wide. Its mainly because he can only afford that much for now. He has other expenses like rent for apartment, electricity bill, water bill and so on. He's still a new rookie in his job so the pay is not that high either.

"So breakfast is bread and nutella i guess. Whats for lunch?" Jennie asked as she eyed the packet of bread and large sized bottle of nutella. Nothing else is there to see anyway.

"I have lunch at my work." He explained and ignored all their skeptical eyes.

"Ummm wow. I can't survive like that." Jennie laughed in amusement as she walked over to the dining table and took her seat beside Hoseok.

Soon everyone gathered around the table and jungkook by now pretty much knew all their names except some.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, hoseok, Jennie and Taehyung's brother Woo bin sat on the left side while Sera, little Jonghyun and Woo bin's wife suzy sat on the right. Jungkook also ended up sitting in the right side due to Sera's continuous coaxing.

The chattering table fell silent when Dong il arrived.

And Jungkook just wanted to bury himself because no shit. That man was scary af, in his opinion.

But surprisingly, today was opposite day he guessed. The Man who's known to have a dark, powerful aura was shockingly looking calm, collected and soft?

Jungkook wanted to dig his eyeballs out, rinse it in distilled water and put it back to see if his vision was clear.

"Hey honey." He greeted Sera with a kiss on her cheek to which Jennie made a playful puking face.

His wrinkly smile faded as his eyes landed on jungkook who was quickly averted his eyes and looked down nervously.

"I made him join us! He helped taehyung last time! We have to be thank him of course." Sera was quick to explain as she sensed her husband's questioning look.

Until now, jungkook was only wondering about one thing the most.

Why do they look so calm and unbothered to have a Police in their house?

"Aren't they like supposed to be sworn enemies?"

Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts when Dong il spoke up.

"Whats your name kid?" He asked as he grabbed the dining cloth and swayed it across his lap. Jungkook saw everyone following and doing the same thing so he quickly copied it.