Chapter 13

I am such a pussy srsly i cried at the ending of how to train your dragon 3. I am so soft and sad. My fav animated series has ended iam-

Anyways a kinda long chapter.

_________________________________

The little five year old boy padded along the wooden corridor and entered the cozy, dim lighted living room.

The paintwork on the trim was brilliant white, flawless and the path wound to a double oak front door in loose pea shingle. The windows weren't the large ones that are so fashionable now

His nose scrunched at the delicious aroma of his mother's lamb stew and his glittery doe eyes brightened. He sprinted to the kitchen in excitement and bumped into a soft cotton fabric.

A feminine chuckle erupted at his action. "Aigoo koo! I told you to be careful when you run."

Little jungkook was lifted up by a pair of healthy, soft arms. He chuckled at the feeling of his stomach flipping at being raised into the air.

"Mama! Koo draaaw you and dadda! With kookie!" He said proudly and lifted up the A3 paper which he ripped from his art block.

His mother gazed at his drawing immediately and her eyes widened at her son's amazing talent. He was unbelievebaly good for a five year old. She expected some stick man figures but what she got was three decent figurines with colourful outfits and a house at the background.

"Its beautiful kookie." She let out a deep breath and smiled fondly at her baby. "Mama is so proud of her golden boy."

The compliment brought a million watts smile on the boy's face but they were interrupted by their doorbell.

"Dadda is here!!!" Jungkook screamed and jumped out from his mother's hold which made her yelp.

"Jungkook oh my god! That dangerous!" She scolded but the said boy didn't bother to listen and ran to their front door before hoping and twisting the door knob.

"Dadda!" The boy squealed in delight and jumped onto the said man in a police uniform who caught him with a big 'oof!' And lifted him up like a feather. 

He threw him in the air and caught him back before tackling him into a tight hug. "Dadda is back!" He let out a tired chuckle as his son pecked his cheek.

"Koo draww you!" Jungkook said and the man laughed at his improper sentence.

"I see! Wow that looks amazing. I didn't know we had a professional artist in this house. All the museums are fighting for you jungoo." His father spoke in a amazed, serious tone which made him giggle.

Mrs jeon rolled her eyes but still smiled at them.

"Dadda is so silly!" Little kookie kept giggling as he pinched the older's nose.

"Whats that on your hand kookie?" His father asked as he pointed at the figure in the drawing.

"Itsh the m-metal thingy dadda brings with him in hish belt! Kookie will become like dadda and protect mama and you!" Jungkook said seriously and raised his arm up, doing his favorite superhero ironman's pose.