Chapter 23

Hello😅 I'm back after a millennium years. Sorry about that Haha. I have a lot of things to say but it will be at the end of the chapter and I need your opinions so please don't be silent. :)

Enjoy the update. Please reread if you forgot how the story was going.

____________________________________

Jungkook was sick of feeling sick.

Its like, suddenly his immune system said a big "fuck you" to him and was not doing its job properly. His cold got worse as time passed but he hid it well.

His huge ego wouldn't let him ask for medicines from the kims and he was suffering for his own doings. His body could only take so much though. Thus, why he decided to call Jimin and ask him to bring him medicines.

The fever is burning jungkook up, body and spirit. He lies there so still as his skin radiates the heat from his blood. His usual soft white skin glows in the worst way and his limbs fall limply when he tries to raise them. His throat was so parched and he was in desperate need of water.

The clock read 01:30 AM and he sighed. Its not like many would be awake at this time right? He sure hoped so as he shakingly stood up to walk out of his- no the guest room.

He struggled finding his ways through the corridors to find the kitchen. Water.... He thought to himself to keep going. Thank god they kept the lights on at night.

As he reached the enormous kitchen which he has already seen before, he rushed towards the refrigerator and opened the door to grab the bottle of water inside.

It felt like pure bliss when the cold liquid flowed down his dry and sore throat. There is a pain at the back of his head that threatens to grow into a powerful migraine, as if dehydration wasn't bad enough.

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook's heart almost leaps out of his chest as he turns around, almost dropping the bottle if it wasn't for his tight grip and quick reflexes.

A figure walking in from the shadows and jungkook recognized the blonde haired male as Min Yoongi. He dressed in baggy sweats like all the others and wore a t-shirt. His hair was spiked like some boy-band pre-madonna, but something about his eyes was just cold-ish. Like inside that persona was a broken boy.

Jungkook didn't know much about him but he could confirm with all his savings that the older hated him. He would always stare at the ravenette like he was going to risk it all and murder him on spot.

Jungkook realises that the blonde was waiting for his answer so he opened his mouth to speak. "I-i needed some water." He raised the bottle in his hands as if it was evidence, pretending as if the older's hostile attitude towards him didn't affect him at all.