chapter 20

Umm so I am back.... Haha you all must be so mad at me but I have my reasons. I posted it on the message board in my profile so please see it guys.

I hope you all are doing well even though this whole pandemic is shitty and effecting our lives pretty bad. I hope you guys are healthy and taking Care of yourselves.

Now onto more happier topics like yayyy I updated. Here is a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. And if you forgot the story then just feel free to reread.

I missed you guys so much. Sorry for making you all wait.❤❤ hope you guys comment a lot because it really motivates me and makes me happy💗

______________________________________

"I don't understand! Why isn't he picking up?!" Jimin screamed at the phone in his hand with a frustrated expression. Easy to say, he was irritated and worried.

"Can you calm down first? We're not gonna find him this way." Chanyeol muttered as he sighed at the aggravated short male beside him.

Its been a whole day since jungkook went missing. Their youngest dongsaeng went missing. Chanyeol had to stay calm since Jimin was freaking out every single second and the older was afraid that he was going to have a heart attack at this rate.

After all jimin and jungkook were inseparable ever since he knew them. They were like potential brothers even though there was no blood relation and jimin was weirdly overprotective over the younger ravenette that chanyeol already knew because he has seen it. So now he had to stop jimin from losing his damn mind so they could find the kid together. He was concerned for jungkook as well after all.

"Calm down?! How the fuck am I supposed to do that?! He's not picking up his calls and was apparently kicked out of his apartment and I didn't even know that! Urgh if I can just hear his voice once to know he's not in fuckin danger-

"Jimin calm down!!" Chanyeol snapped as he grabbed the red haired officer's shoulder. "We will find him okay? I have asked Mingyu and yugyeom to track his cellphone. So stop freaking out and concentrate."

Jimin opened his mouth to argue but stopped as a loud engine noise blared from the entrance of his house. Both of them snapped their heads towards the opened front door in confusion.

A black jaguar was parked outside Jimin's porch.

Jimin and chanyeol looked at each other questioningly before walking out the door (not before checking if they have their guns tucked inside their belts).

A brown haired male got out and jimin immediately scowled.

"Great, another thing to add to my already shitty day." Jimin snarled as Taehyung walked toward them with three other guys towing behind him.

Before the brunette could say anything, jimin cut him off. "What the fuck do you want?! If you're here to make our lives a living hell, don't worry. It already is."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as namjoon and hoseok chuckled behind him.

"Who the fuck crawled up your ass and died?" Yoongi taunted as his folded his arms, smirking when the red haired officer expression fumed even more.

But this time, chanyeol spoke before jimin who might explode like a volcano any minute.

"Jungkook is missing... And I think you have something to do with that Kim." Chanyeol said, his doe eyes narrowing at taehyung who smirked.