Chapter 3

A totally diff chapter y'all! Anyways.

1 k comments or no update. *evil smirk*

____________________________________

"Everything ready kook?" Jimin's voice blasted through the ear piece.

"Was born ready." The ravenette breathed out as his lips pulled up into a sly smirk.

In honesty, jungkook was nervous. Unbelievably nervous actually because he didn't ever have a proper relationship in his life, now let alone seducing someone.

But as always, Jeon Jungkook would do anything for his beloved job. Thats how competitive and stubborn he was.

"We have lots of sexy, Alluring dancers tonight everybody! ARE YOU REAADYYY?" the host proclaimed jarringly and the crowd around the dance floor went wild, holding up their champagnes and cash ready.

Jungkook's stomach somersaulted as he watched the first dancer walking in, wearing a dazzling, striking red lingerie with high heels. 

Jungkook hoped his 'different idea then the others' won't flop.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I am still wondering who that kid was though." The silver haired male said as he played with the ciggarette in his long bony fingers.

"Oh don't remind me namjoon." Yoongi scowled at the mere thought of that overly brave kid who taunted him.

Taehyung remained oddly silent.

The bar is hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the rock music that dominates the atmosphere but he ignored them.

His mind was fazed, stilling revolving around the boy he met not so long ago. Say half an hour?

"Earth to taehyung?! The dancers are up man." Namjoon cheered, eyes glowing as he watched from far because of where they were seated. But he got a amazing view of the dance floor. Perks of being a Vip customer.

The brunette sighed, disinterested but still leaned up to watch with them.

He sat there motionless and unimpressed as many dancers passed by, with namjoon and yoongi commenting their opinions on each or who they are choosing to spend the night with.

It really took a lot for taehyung to find someone attractive, resulting in his friends calling him choosy. But taehyung felt blase with the same type of women or men, fawning over him for his undeniably divine looks and background.

"The one in that black thigh high looked bomb." Yoongi commented, face still poker but smug.

"Found anyone tae?" Namjoon asked as he tilted his head to the brunette with a knowing smile.

Taehyung sighed, bringing up another glass of whiskey to sip on and drummed his fingers against the rich glass.

"What did you expect from him?" Yoongi asked with a unimpressed smile and the younger ignored it.