chapter 21

Beggin - Madcon

0:35 ──o───────── -4:23

⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

______________________________________

Taehyung smiled as he caressed his face. "In your eyes." he whispered, loud enough only for the both of them to hear. "Your eyes hold the whole universe Jungkook."

Something flashed beneath the surface of Jungkook's hardened expression and taehyung hurried to investigate the sudden shift. It was too late, the emotion disappeared before he could identify it, like reaching desperately for an escaped balloon; the string dangling so tantalizingly close but the wind pushed it away and it's lost forever.

Jungkook suddenly flinched  like everything burned. Taehyung's touch, his words, his gaze, his presence and the entire surrounding.

"You're lying.." He stammered as he tried to escape from the brunet's hold.
"Y-you- you are manipulating me. "

Taehyung let out a scoff in disbelief as he released the younger. He shook his head as if he was trying to stay calm and Jungkook looked down, biting his bottom lip as anxiety brimmed his chest.

"You have serious trust issues you know that." The older spat as he folded his arms around his chest, expression displeased.

"N-no! I just- why would I trust you? Thats not my fault!" The ravenette sounded so defensive and wished he was deaf so he could tune out his own voice.

"No that's not it." Taehyung had a smug smile on his perfectly symmetrical face instead of annoyance. "You just don't think anyone will love you or care about you. You just don't believe that you are capable of being saved and loved. You are in denial jungkook." He stalked towards the younger male as he continued while the other flinched and backed away with every step taken toward him.

"You are in denial that you're scared. You act like you don't want anyone to care about you because you don't want to love them back. You don't want to love them back because you don't want to lose them. Cause you don't want to hurt anymore then you already do." Jungkook was scowling at him even though his hands were shaking. He was trembling inside out as he shook his head, denying the statements the older spitted out. Taehyung was wrong. He has to be.

"Shut up! You don't know anything! You don't know anything about me!! Shut up." Jungkook snarled as his breathing quickened. He needed taehyung to stop. Stop saying bullshit and cornering jungkook for fun.

Taehyung finally stopped when the ravenette's back hit the wall and he had ran out of choices to move. He left a fair distance between them and jungkook gritted his teeth but relieved that he didn't invade his personal space bubble.

"So defensive... Do you see that you are in denial Jeon. Not only are you lying to everyone around you but you at lying to yourself. You're a liar Jeon." 

Jungkook really wished he was deaf right now alright. He wanted taehyung to shut up. Stop talking. Stop spewing bullshit.

"Stop talking! I said stop talking." He growled as his fingers digger into his palms but he didn't feel the pain. He was stressing out about the other's words more then anything happening to his body.

As If the situation couldn't get any worse, the brunet just had to close the distance between them as he hovered over the ravenette whose breath hitched as he looked like he was afraid of moving.  "Make me." Taehyung whispered, as he gave him a sly leer, heightening  jungkook's desire to punch it off his stupid face.