chapter 10

_________________________________

"This is such a bad idea." Jimin squeaked as he clutched onto his gun, feeling the cold metal rubbing against his sweaty palm.

"I already see god's light from above." Chanyeol sighed melodramatically, as he walked next to the red haired male.

The ravenette however, remained silent the entire time. Now, if you are thinking that they are commiting a plan which jungkook made, then the answer is no.

The three officers were forced to enter Damyang by one of Hyun bin's assistant, telling them to go on this ridiculous mission which they liked to call it.

Jungkook stayed calm (better then Jimin who was literally freaking out) because he had already visited damyang on his first mission Q.

Chanyeol had visited numerous times but was still feeling nervous because he knew the place well. It was a literal hell, situated on Earth.

And then there was Jimin, in his usual dramatic self and negative thinking.

"But hey. If you wanna feel better, after a long time we have dressed up as bad boys. Isn't that cool?" Chanyeol mummured, trying to ease the tension but only earned a death glare from jimin and a small smile from jungkook.

"Jimin! Keep your gun into your hoister. You're not gonna attack anyone now." Jungkook hissed lowly at the older who looked warily at him but he did as said.

Regardless to say, they received many icy stares and suspicious gazes from the jocks there but tried to keep their casual demeanor steady.

"Fuck hyun bin! Fuck that bastard!" Jimin cursed under his breath, earning a chuckle from chanyeol.

Jungkook ignored them and focused on finding for what they are here for, then get this over with because he too, didn't wish to die soon.

His eyes scanned the crowded rural streets, trying to spot atleast one familiar men who work for The Kims.

His eyes widened when he spotted one which stopped chanyeol's and Jimin's constant curses. Their eyes followed the ravenette's gaze which landed on a tall male with dirty dark grey hair.

"He's one of them. N-namjoon or something.. if i am not mistaken." Jungkook muttered, trying to recoil his memories.

"Yeah i know him. One of Taehyung's Right hand." Chanyeol said, as his gaze trailed from namjoon to jungkook.

"Right fucking hand? I am not catching him if he's important to them." Jimin spoke quickly but stern, folding his arms stubbornly.

"Ofcourse not jimin. But we can follow him." Jungkook mumbled lowly but it caught their ears.

"What do we get from following him?" Jimin's face scrunched in confusion.

"I don't know... anything. Maybe where The Kims hide their stocks or their warehouse... or maybe their business partners.... anything we can use against them.." jungkook rambled but his words were not holding confidence.

"Yeah use the opportunity. Our death gifted to us in a silver plate. Sounds pleasant." Jimin taunted sarcastically, earning glares from the other two.

"Do we look like we have a choice Jimin? Go back empty handed and hyun bin will fire your bitchyass. What are you gonna do then huh?" Chanyeol scolded with a grim face.