chapter 17

Sorry for the late update. I was going shopping with family and stuff. So yeah. Kinda got delayed.

Don't forget to vote and comment or else potato nim will haunt you in your dreams wearing a potato outfit. 💀☠💅🏻

Warning : violence and some triggering stuff.

______________________________________

"Don't fucking touch me Kim Taehyung. You're disgusting."

Taehyung looked unbelievably shocked. His eyes and his mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise.

Jungkook looked livid and furious. His eyes were burning. And taehyung couldn't look away from the look in his eyes.

"Jungkook what-

"You fucking bastard!!! I will kill you if you even dare to say my name- i'll fuckingg kill you!!!!" Jungkook's scream thundered against the walls of the room and taehyung merely flinched, looking utterly confused and  clueless.

Burning rage hissed through jungkook's body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off him like ferocious waves. The wrath consumed like, engulfing his moralities and destroying the boundaries of kindness. At the moment, he wanted taehyung dead.

"What did i ever do to you?!?!" He yelled on top of his lungs which was burning.  "Thought i could give your kind a fucking chance but no! You just had to show your disgusting trueself you motherfucking cunt!" Jungkook growled, his fist clenched tightly as his face turned red copying his eyes.

Taehyung gulped, trying not to let those words get to him. Something is wrong and he knows it. He need to find out what had brought out jungkook furious rage and hatred towards him right now.

"I lost everything because of you!!!!!! Fucking everything you bastard!" Jungkook screamed in frustration and boiled up anger, swaying his hand rapidly and hitting the vase on the side table.

Taehyung hissed at that and stepped forward. "Jungkook calm down goddammit!"

The ravenette gritted his teeth while looking down and picking up one of the shattered piece which was sharp and long. He lunged forward, swinging it at taehyung who leaped backward due to his sharp reflex.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung warned but the said male was gone. Had already lost his mind and senses.

Taehyung face scrunched in worry when jungkook's hold on the scrap tightened, causing it to cut his own hand and blood dripped out of his palm.

"Jungkook stop! You're hurting yourself." He growled, trying to reach out for the younger who only scrambled backwards in wrath.

"I wish you fucking die for whatever you are doing to me Kim Taehyung. I want you dead. Fucking asshole. Son of a bitch-"

Taehyung grabbed jungkook in the middle of his rant and turned him around then held him from behind tightly. He wrapped his hand over him arms, locking them tightly and yanked the scrap out of jungkook's hand.

"LET ME GO!!!! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!" The ravenette snarled, furiously thrashing in taehyung's firm hold.

"Kook you're bleeding! Just calm down first. Let talk it out." Taehyung rambled out but it seemed like none of his words even reached the younger's ears.