Chapter 11

Lothaire

Once I woke up I got dressed and went to the dining room where I saw David sitting making me say "Today is going to be a long day isn't it."

"You got that right. We need to feed before we leave."

Two humans walked in just as he said that and said: "How can we be of serves."

I pulled one on my lap and pulled her hair back as suck my fangs deep into her neck making her moan. As much as people think not all of the humans that live here are forced to some choose to stay here and live with us. I felt Drake come up behind me so I pulled my fangs as well as David who said: "Are ready for the day."

"Need to get a drink but you should be asking yourself that," Drake said as he pointed to David's shirt making him look at his shirt which had blood on it making Drake said: "Why you wear white I will never understand."

"I only wear it when going into the city. I will be back."

Once he left Drake wave one of are blood slaves to him and began to feed while mine was starting to move her hips on me making me throw her on the ground because I'm not in the mood today Drake comes first and he wishes his queen. Once Drake was done David was clean and ready just as I was. He threw the girl on the ground and said: "Get a guard to clean them up."

David mind links someone as we left for Tyler's and the car ride was fucking long as hell. Once we stopped I said, "So got any plans to how we are going to find her since we stick out like a sore thumb."

"That's what Tyler is for," David said.

"No they are a distraction from us we are going to put are cloaks on and stay to the shadows and if lucky her wolf will help us find her," Drake said.

"Luck is not something we get when it comes to her," I said.

"True," Drake said as we pulled up to Tyler's compound. Once we got there we went inside to see the place was buzzing and once Tyler saw us come in he walked over to us. Once next to us he said, "How are you today."

"Fine. Are you already."

"Yes and I have news as well," he said as he just stood there making me say "Well spit it out Tyler."

"Well, Rebecca said she only knows one person in the city, a man named Austin who helps her from time to time when she needs help."

"So she will most likely go there," Drake said.

"Wait how do they know each other or did she not say," David said.

"Family friend I think," he said as I saw Drake just looking to space so I said What do you think.

I think that's where she will be.

I shook my head and said, "Have your men patrol the street but not so heavy on the street where her friend is."

"Your right if there is too much security she won't go there," David said.

"Are your men ready Tyler?"

"Yes," he said.

"Good then get moving and so will we," Drake said. We went outside and wait for Drake to give us orders. "Lothaire go watch Tyler just in case they find her first but if I call come fast."

"What about me," David said.

"Get the castle safe for when I get her and make sure Lily doesn't know," he said. Man I know he hates Lily for how she acts and I can't blame him she is very irresponsible. So let the fun begin I thought as I went back inside to Tyler and once inside I saw Tyler's men getting ready to leave for the city. Once Tyler saw me he walked over to me and said: "What are you doing here shouldn't you be with Drake."