Chapter 12

Tyler
Day before

Once Drake, Lothaire, and David left I told my men to go back to the compound. After all, there is nothing else we can do here not with then here and Rebecca in this state. "Do you want me to carry her boss?"

"No, I will take her after all she is not that heavy."

I stood up and picked her up bridal style as I carried her all the way home. Once there I called a maid over and said: "Go to my room and get a bath ready for her and get something for her soreness they will come soon."

"Yes sir and would you like some food," she said making me shake my head yes and say "Yes but wait till later at about 8."

She shook her head yes and started to my room but I went to my office to get something. Once in my office, I put Rebecca on my couch and went to my desk to pull out a veil of blood given to me by Lothaire. They give it to me to keep my strength no matter what happens to me I will heal.

I drank a sip of it then put the bottle back in my drawer. The blood is from an old vampire meaning I only need a small bit to keep me strong. I closed the drawer and walked back over to Rebecca to pick her and carry her back to my room. Once in my room I put her on my bed and saw the maid coming out of my bathroom.

She looked at me and said, "The bath is done, sir."

"Help me undress her so I can put her in the tub," I said. She shook her head and walked over to Rebecca she started to strip her. Once she was done I told her to go fix the food with the others making her shake her head and leave. I strip my self, walked over to her, picked her up and carried her to the tub.

I put her in the tub which made her wake instantly. Great, she picks the best times to wake. She looked at me and moaned "What's going on Tyler why are we both naked."

"You were covered in mud and blood that's why."

"OK but why are you naked," she said.

"You were out cold and I needed one as well is there a problem with that."

"No I guess not but will you get in the tub please," she said as she looked me up and down. She started to blush and I chuckled at her. I got in the tub and handed her some soap as I said: "Clean yourself up or your sleeping on the floor."

She shook her head yes and started to wash her self and as did I. "I going to get dried off and get some clothes for us so just sit still until I get back" I said making her shake her head yes as I got out of the tub to get dried off. Once I was done I left the bathroom and went into my closet to pull out a pair of pants for me and a shirt for her.

I walked out of the closet I threw my shirt on the bed and slipped on the pants. I walk back into the bathroom to see Rebecca up and drying her self off. Well, she is better then I thought she was worse but hey what do I know. "You look better Rebecca."

"Yes I feel better but I'm still achy," she said.

"I would be to, come I have a shirt for you the maid will bring food for us soon as well as pain meds for you."

She shook her head yes and wobbled past me over to the bed where she slipped on my shirt and laid on the bed. She is so dramatic I thought as I heard a knock at the door maingme walk over to the door to see it was the maid with two things of food, one with a pain killer on it. Must be hers then.

I opened the door all the way as she walked in and put the food on my table where the coach is.

"Is there anything else I can do." I looked around to think of anything but said: "No not right now tell the other they may go to bed."