Chapter 24

Lacee

Once Reaper and I were done talking I turned back to the girl and she screamed bloody murder for a good second hurting head. Then yelled, "WHY IS SHE SO SPECIAL."

Lothaire started to go after her but she got away from his grip and yelled: "YOUR NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE HERE YOU BITCH."

I started to go after her put Drake his arm in front of me and gave me the look if I go anywhere I'm going to regret it so I stopped and said: "Well at least I'm not a spoiled brat."

She opens her mouth to say something but instead she jumped for me which made Drake pull me to him and move us to where the others are. Drake put me behind him and said "Enough Lily your not 2 years old."

She growled and Lothaire said, "Yes I have enough of you today go to your room."

She growled but did as she was told but as she was leaving I notice she talked to some guy but I don't think the others noticed so I just turned to Drake who was looking at me. I cocked my head and said, "What do I look weird."

He shook his head as I walked over to me as he got behind me so he could wrap his arms around me and said: "No kitten I'm just admiring what's mine is all."

I was tempted to say I'm not but it would just start an argument again. Once out of thought I felt him lean down and say "That's a wise choice."

I growled at him making him bit my ear softly and in return I moaned softly making him growl "Don't do that."

I turned in his arms, put my hands on his chest and said: "Why you don't like the way I sound."

He leans down so he was an inch from my face and said: "No I love it which is the problem."

I was going to kiss him but Lothaire said: "If you two keep it up we will get nothing done today."

Drake put his hands on my cheek, kissed my forehead then held me to him and said: "Yes I know."

He let go of me and said: "So let's teach you about your speed first."

I started to say something but then he adds "David can help if he wants to that is."

He got up and said, "Of course."

He walked over to me, turned me so I was facing the door which was really far away and said: "Just push with your feet."

I did but it didn't work so he wrapped his arms around me and move me into a running position as he said: "Just push with your feet like this."

After he said that he was on the other side of the room but I don't get it. So I just walked and once over to him he gave me a dirty look and said: "You were meant to use your speed."

I crossed my arms and said, "Yeah well you're a sucky teacher."

He growled at me while Drake and Lothaire were laughing at him. We both turned to Drake as he said: "Kitten it's not hard just get a running start and push with your feet to get your speed."

I started to say something but he said: "If you do it I will let you sit on my lap while I teach about your mind."

I bit my lip and said "Promise."

His eyes went blood red as he said: "Yes I promise kitten."

He moved in his seat as I moved so it looked like I was running. I did as he said and got in front of him within a minute. Well more like he caught me so I didn't fall and pulled me on his lap. He looked at me with love as he touched my face softly and said: "Good, see it wasn't that hard."