Chapter 15

Lothaire

Once I left Drakes room I went to my room to deal with that damn daughter of mine. She is pissing me off and stepping over her boundaries. If she isn't careful Drake will kill her.

After all with Lacee here Drake will be more careful and so will I. No one will hurt her, after all, she will be not only Drake lover but mine as well as my baby sister and no one will hurt her. If anything happens to her they will not just fear Drake rather but mine as well. Once at my room I saw Lily sit on my bed with her head down.

She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry master."

"Like hell, you are" I growled as I shut the door. "But I am."

"No your not so stop lying to me" I yelled making her hunch back in fear.

She looked at me and said, "Fine I am but I don't understand what is so special about her."

"Everything is and if you don't get your act together either he or I will kill you is that understood because I will have no one hurt her and neither will he."

"You would kill your own daughter."

"Yes because you disobey me at every turn I will not tolerate it anymore little girl" I yelled.

"What are you doing to do about it" she growled. "David come help me with Lily."

"Finally."

"You are going to see as your maker I command you to come here now."

She walked over to and said, "What are you going to do Lothaire kill me."

"No I'm going to beat the living hell out of you and put you in the cells for a few days and not feed you but a drop of blood."

"You won't dare and Drake wouldn't allow it.'

"Drake hates you and will be busy for the next couple of day little girl," I said. I saw the fear in her eyes once I said that and once David came in he said: "Need help Lothaire cause I more than willing."

"Yes, I do."

Lily started to back away from use but David was behind her and keep her in place. I kneed her in the gut as hard as I could making her scream in pain and David throw her the ground. David grabbed her by the hair and threw into the wall while kicking her in the gut once more.

David picked her up and punched her in the face. I picked her up and said, "Have you learn your lesson."

"Yes please don't put me in the cell" she whimpered covered in blood and busies. "Too late little girl, you need to learn a lesson."

I heard her whimper as I picked her up and said: "Come help me get her to the cell and depending on how you act I might let you out early."

We walked downstairs and into her holding cell. Once down there I threw on the bed and said: "Be a good girl."

Once out I hear David said, "It's pretty bad that she does this so much she has her own cell Lothaire."

I closed the door walked over to him and said: "She doesn't learn her lesson but she better soon cause if she hurts Lacee I will kill her."

"If you don't Drake, I or Ethan will, after all, this will be our first sister and no one will hurt her."

"I am not dumb David and I'm older then you so you will treat me with more respect" I growled. "Of course I'm sorry."

"No it's not your fault with her being here we are all on edge. Make sure the place is secure and then go back to bed."

He shook his head and left. I walked over to a guard and said: "Leave her here for two days and then release her but bring her to me when you do."

"Yes boss any blood."

"Give her a drop no more is that understood," I said.

"Yes, Lothaire."

I shook my head and went back upstairs to my room and once there I just sat on my bed. I should have never turned her but since she is I can't let her go since she can't control her emotions. "Fuck" I yelled.

I stood up went to my closet, got night pants, stripped of my clothes and put them on. Once I went got in bed I call Drake to ask a question but he didn't answer.

I was about asleep when I heard "What is it, my son."

"Drake did I do the right thing with Lily or should I just put out of her misery."

"She will learn soon enough Lothaire but if she doesn't then I will do what you can't," he said, "You are going to have a baby sister soon who would you rather have her or Lily."

"My sister."

"Then for now just in joy the fact we have her and we will deal with Lily in two days."

"Yes thank you, Drake."

"Always now as your maker, I command to sleep till 12 tonight comes when I wake."

Once he sent the command I was put out like a light and was finally going to have a peaceful sleep.