Chapter 21

Lothaire

Once I woke up, I got dressed in jeans and a silk shirt. Once done I took a peek into Drakes room and found he was still asleep holding Lacee in his arms. So I decided to grab something to eat while they were resting since he will wake soon so he can teach her a bit about being a vampire.

I started down the hall until I reached the dining room and found David sitting there drinking from a girl. I looked at him sat down and said: "What do you plan on doing today."

He pulled his fangs out and said: "Nothing unless Drake or you need help."

I sat down, pulled one of the girls on my lap and said: "Not to for sure about Drake he is still asleep but I could use help with Lily."

He sat back looked at the girl and said: "Leave."

She shook her head and left as I sunk my fangs deep into my girl's neck. He looked at me and said, "I can help with her I suppose."

Once I was done feeding I pulled my fangs out and said: "I would appreciate it very much."

I waved the girl way and he said: "Then let's get this over with before Drake wakes up."

I shook my head and we both took off for the cells but not before I grabbed a girl for her to feed off of. Once down there I grabbed the keys for her cell and left for her cell. Once in front of the cell, I opened it, walked in and said: "Wake up Lily time to feed."

She groaned softly and moved her head. I took the humans wrist in my hand bit into it and put it over her mouth. It took her a minute but she took her wrist and started to feed. As she did I walked back out of her cell so I could wait for her to get done and speak with David.

I lean against the cell and said: "We will need to keep track of her until I can trust her with Lacee."

He looked at me and said, "Can we ever trust her with Lacee after all love can make you do strange things."

"A false love but you are true and doesn't help Eternity is here since they hate one another."

"For a very good reason."

"That's true."

Lily killed someone very close to her and if it wasn't for the fact she was a daughter and just a fledgling at the time I would have killed her my self. I could feel Lily coming up behind me so I said: "We will talk more about this later with Drake and Ethan."

He shook his head and I said: "Are you feeling better Lily."

She growled, "Fuck off David."

I chuckled at her and said, "I would take that as a yes now come on I am sure Drake is awake by now."

David shook his head and as we left I told the guard to take care of other girls body. Once upstairs, I saw he wasn't there so guessing he was still asleep so I said: "Let go to judge room and relax until they wake."

He shook his head and we left for the room and found it was empty but it was Saturday so they are home. It's just the guards and us. We pulled a chair out and sat down in peace and quiet until Lily said: "So what did I miss."

Ethan came out and said, "Lacee is a vampire and that's about it."

She crossed her arms and said, "I don't know why there's nothing special about her."

David growled, "She is your queen now Lily so watch your tongue."

"Not really" she mumbled. I looked at her and said, "Yes she is since Drake did that bond with her when he turned her among things."

She stood up and said, "What do you mean."

David put his head back, groaned and said: "She is like Lothaire, a true immortal."

"WHAT" she yelled. I started to say something but then we heard a soft female voice say "It's that crazy lady again."

I chuckled at the comment as I turned and saw it was Lacee in a beautiful black cloak walking behind Drake who is in one as well as and Reaper who was walking next to Lacee guarding her. God she looks sexy as hell in that outfit and everyone else thought the same thing well all but one. I turned to Lily who looked like she was going to explode so I got up and said: "Be good."

She rolled her eye at me as I turned and walked to Lacee. Once in front of her, I said: "You looked beautiful."

She cocked her head, smiled at me and Drake said: "She looks sexy as hell you mean."

I turned to him and said, "I wasn't going to say that out loud."

I was about to say something but Lacee waved her hand in front of our faces and said: "I hated when you do that."

Drake looked at her and said, "We have only done it like twice kitten."

She huffed, crossed her arms and said: "I still don't like it."

We both laughed at her and watch Drake talk to her for a bit. She put her arms down and they turned to back to Ethan and them. I looked at Lily who was about to explode and the minutes she did all hell broke loose. God, what fun this day will be.