Chapter 18

Lacee

Once I woke up I felt two arms wrapped around me holding me tightly to his. My body felt weird especially my teeth. So I took my tongue and ran it along my front teeth as I felt two sharp fangs. I cut my tongue on them by accident, tasting my own blood and I wanted more blood.

I turned head and saw Drake was holding me tightly to him. So I slowly slipped out of his hold, pushed him to where he was on his back and climbed on top of him to where I was straddling his lap. I put my hands on his chest and looked at him as I saw the vein in his neck my fangs started to aching from hunger.

I slowly dipped my head and licked his vein making him groan in pleasure. I sat up, put my hands over my mouth and whispered: "Sorry to wake you."

He looked at me with lust filled eyes and said: "You can wake me up like that anytime you want to love."

I started to move but he put his hands on my hips keeping me in place and said: "Stay, you're hungry I can feel it."

"No I'm not," I said which was a lie but he doesn't have to now that right. I looked at him as he sat up and grabbed face with his right hand as he ran his finger over my mouth and touch my fangs making me groan. "O really is that why those sexy fang of yours are so sharp and achy" he growled the last part.

I looked at him and didn't say anything. He looked at me as he moved his hand from my face and brought it to his throat cutting himself right were his vein was. I could smell his blood making me bit my lower lip and moan softly. I heard him chuckle at me and said: "Drink love."

I looked at him, put my head in the crook of his neck and lick the blood that dripped from it making him growl with pleasure and say "Keep it up and you won't be feed until I'm done devouring your body."

I moan softly as I put one hand in his hair and the other on his back. I moved closer to him as I put my fangs deep into his neck making his blood flow down my throat and I moan softly as the taste hit my tongue. It was so sweet and I don't think I will ever get over the taste. Once out of thought I heard him groan and wrap his arms around as he said: "Drink slowly."

As I feed I felt something pressing against my core making me moan once more and slowly started to move. As I did he turned us over so he was on top of me making me pull my fangs and rest my head on his pillow. His eye was blood red and filled with lust as he looked at me.

He lowered his head and licked his blood that fell from my mouth. He pulled up just a little and said: "Do you know how beautiful you look like right now."

I just smiled at him as he leaned down and kissed me with dominance. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied him entrance making him push into my core and bit my lower lip with his fang. I moan giving him access to him and the minute I did his tongue enter my mouth as we fought for dominance.

Once he won the fight he started to travel do my neck and once he where in the crook of my neck he bit down softly making me moan and pull him closer to me. He growled at me, pulled back making me whimper as he looked at me with lust and then kissed me once more with passion and dominate.

He pulled back as I felt his hand slowly travel down my body touching every one of my curves until he hit between my legs making me moan as I jolted up to his touch but he moved his hand making me whimper softly. He looked at me with a smile and said: "Don't worry love I will get there."

I moan as he moved down my body stripping my clothes off as he did. I could feel his breath on me making me moan and he said: "Tell me what you want love."