Chapter 30

Drake

I heard Lacee taking to Reaper about shapeshifting but I have something need to do today so her brother will have to go with her. I opened my eye, put my hand on her back and said: "Ethan or Lothaire can go with you kitten."

She looked at me and said, "Why can't you."

I know she wants me to but I have something to do so I sat up, kissed her and said: "I have something to do kitten but you can show me when you get home."

She shrugged her shoulders making me look at her and see she was still naked leaving her perfect breast out. I'm not complaining but I don't think she wants her brother to see that just yet so she looked at her and said: "You might want to put clothes on."

She looked down and saw she was naked making her grab the sheets to cover up and said: "Why didn't you tell me Reaper."

"It doesn't phase me, mistress."

Of course, it does but never the less she rolled her eyes and said: "Can Lothaire come."

I suppose but I want her to summon him so she can hone speaking in her mine so I said: "Yes but you must summon him."

She cocked her head because she doesn't know who to but it just talking in his mind so I kissed her neck and said: "Reach for his mind and ask him to come."

She shook her head and did as I said so after a minute Lothaire said: "Yes sister I will be there in a minute."

She smiled and she did good so I said "Good girl."

She rolled her eyes, got off the bed and changed her clothes into a beautiful tight, red, lace dress. Once she was done I couldn't help but grab her hip and said: "You look beautiful."

She turned and saw I looking her up and down. Once I was done I slipped off the bed and left for the closet to get dressed in to dress pat and a dress shirt. Once I was done I walked out and saw Reaper on Lacee lap as Lothaire came in as well and once in Lothaire said: "What did you need sister."

"Can you go with me into the shadow realm."

He looked at me and said, "What are you doing."

"Speaking with Tyler I think I'm going to have her turn him to teach how to."

"Won't it be best if I'm with you because we also need to deal with a human who put a hit out on Lacee."

"Have you figured out who."

"We think it's the hunter that attack Eternity but I need to speak with her about it first."

"OK, then Ethan and David can."

He shook his head and I summoned them both to come here. Once done I saw Lacee in her mind talking to Reaper but she needs to pay attention her surroundings making me kiss her forehead making her look up at me as I said: "We need to teach you to multiple task kitten."

She just shrugged her shoulders as Lothaire said: "Ethan and David are going with you me and Drake have busyness to day."

She groaned because she hates David but he has been an ass to her so I said: "If he pisses you off just have you shadow throw something again."

The door opened and David said, "Thanks you're such a good father."

I am but she comes first so I pulled her up to my chest and said: "I am but now your little sister comes first."

He rolled his eyes as she chuckled at him. She put her hands on my chest and said: "Reaper says I need to feed first."

OK then today would be good to show her how to feed on a human so I shook my head and said "OK but I think it's time I show you how to feed on a human it will give you some strength my blood won't."