Chapter 26

Lacee

It's been a week since Lily attacked me and they still can't find her. Which I'm fine with but Drake hasn't been spending any time with me. All he does is fed me in the morning then leaves all night till day is coming and then goes to bed. He even said I have fully awakened but he still won't let me leave the room.

I'm going insane being cramped in here and he isn't giving me any attention. My body needs his touch and is going nuts right now. I know he is stressed with Lily not being found but I need him with me in here and in me so I'm going to try something.

I walked into the closet and found a beautiful piece of lingerie that might help me. Hell if it don't that mean Drake must not want me anymore because it's very tempting. Its a red, lace V-neck see threw dress. That has a slit going all the way up to the built-in bra and I put a thong to go with it.

 That has a slit going all the way up to the built-in bra and I put a thong to go with it

Once I was done I heard the door open and close. I still have a hard time adjusting my hearing but that's because he hasn't taught me yet. God, I just hope he still wants me because I will be lost without him. 

I poke my head outside the door and said: "Are you ok."

He said, "Yes I'm fine."

He looks mad so maybe I shouldn't but I really want to and I need to honestly. I walked out of the room shut the closet door, put my hands behind my back and said: "So can we talk or something."

He turned to me as he said: "Sure what about."

Once he got a good look at me he said: "What are you doing kitten."

"Well, you see you have been so busy finding Lily that I have gotten lonely and I really just miss you touching me."

He started to say something but I said: "You have been so busy that I never see you and I need you."

He gave me a weird look and started to say something but before he could I put my head down and said: "If you don't want me anymore I can't make you and I'm sorry if I......"

He didn't let me finish my sentence because he was in front of me in a heartbeat with his hand under my chin making me look at him as he kissed me. He kissed me with passion that I have never seen before and he didn't stop till I was out of breath.

He pulled back, put his hand on my face making me look at him as he said: "How many time do I need to tell you that you will never bore me and you are going nowhere."

I smiled at him as he said: "I am sorry for how I have been acting I'm just worried about you getting hurt but it seems I have been neglecting you."

I shook my head and said, "Yes you have been and I need you."

He smiled at me and said, "Good because I need to teach how a real vampire makes love."

I put my head back just think about it and said: "I like that idea but I'm I ready."