Chapter 22

Lacee

I felt a hand move the hair from my ear and nibble on it making me I moan softly as I said, "What."

Drake kissed my neck and said, "We need to get up everyone else is."

"So."

"So it's the best time to train you and it will help you get some strength."

I groaned as I turned around and said "Fine."

He chuckled at me and got up slowly. I watch as he walked into the closet and once out he said: "I hope you know you will be seeing me naked a lot kitten."

I bit my lower lip and said: "You're not naked and it doesn't matter I will never get enough of you."

He walked over to me and pulled the cover back as he pulled me to him and said: "Good because you're with me for all eternity."

He walked to a dresser and pulled some clothes out for me making him hand them to me and say: "Put them on while I take a shower."

I looked at him and said, "First when will you teach me how to do that and can I join you."

He looked at me with lust and said: "I will try today and no you can't because we will end up never getting out of this room kitten."

I pout and said "Fine."

He chuckled at me and said, "Stop pouting and lay on the bed."

I cocked my head and said "Didn't you just tell me to get dressed."

He used his speed which I will never get used too and pushed me against the bed Ashe put his mouth to my ear and said: "Yes but my queen needs attending to it seems so just lay down and enjoy the ride kitten."

God, I got wet when he said that and he knew it too. He slowly guided his hand down my body touch every part of me. Until he hit my thong. He looked at me with lust and slowly went between my legs to remove my underwear. Once they were off he said, "You owe me for this because I have never done this with any other women."

I was about to say something but he had two fingers in me first as he kept his pace slow and it was driving me up a wall so I moaned "Faster please."

I looked at him and he had a smile on his face but instead of going fast he replaced his finger with his mouth. He did I arched my back and moan. As he speeds up I threaded my hands in his hair keeping him in place as my breath came out in little pant. I could feel my orgasm come and so did he because he speed up.

I arched my back and moan once my orgasm hit me and it hit me like a tidal wave. He drank until there was nothing left and slowly crawled back up so he was hovering over my body. He looked at me with lust as well as love and said: "Can I take a shower now."

I couldn't talk so I just shook my head no. He cocked his head and said, "Why not, kitten."

Once I found my voice I said: "Because it's your turn now."

He was about to say something but I rolled us so I was on top and said: "Come on please you pleased me now it's your turn."

He put his head back and groaned as he said: "I would love that but we need to teach about being a vampire so how about we make a deal."

I lean down to nibble his ear and said: "What is the deal."

He moaned softly and said, "First don't do that again until day time, second the deal is this let's get through the night and once the day comes and we are in bed you can do whatever you want to me."