Chapter 34

Lacee

Drake kissed me as he ran his hand down my body until he hit my breast were he stopped to tease me threw the fabric of my clothes making me moan and the minute I did he put his tongue m into my mouth and explore every inch he could.

I put my hand on his hair to hold him to my as I ran my hand down his chest to his cock making him growl but he is teasing me so why can’t I him. The minute I did he pulled back and said “So that’s how we are playing.”

“You’re the one teasing me.”

He quickly move his hand and cupped my sex making me moan as he said “That my job.”

“Then it’s my job to tease you.”

He nibbled my neck and said “No it’s not because you tease me enough as it is.”i

I moaned softly making him laugh at me say ”Just enjoy kitten.”

I started to say something but before I could he picked me up and laid me in the middle of the bed. Once in the middle of the bed he ripped my shirt off making me say “Hey what was that for.”

He unhooked my bra as he ripped it off and stated to tease my beast making me moan “Not an answer.”

He nibbled my nipple and said “I want you to taste you and your clothes where in the way.”

“I could have taken them off.”

He ripped my pants off and said “I want them off now and what I want I get kitten.”

I pulled him up to my lips and said “Always my king.”

He growled at me and kissed me with dominance as he stated to rubbing me threw my thong making me moan. God he driving me up and wall with his movement making me move my hip to his hand. He chuckled at me and mumble against my lips “Someone is needy.

“No you just torturing me.”

He chuckled at me as he sat up to ripped my thong off. Once it was he leaned down and kissed my stomach as he slowly ran his fingers threw my folds making me moan as I thread my fingers in his hair. Once his fingers where at my entrance he slowly guided one in as he kissed down to my hip making me arch my back as I moaned. 

The minute he started to move in me my hips move to his fingers making him put his hand on my stomach and say “Not this time kitten. Tonight is the night I show you how to be patient.”

I groaned because this is going to be hell and he knew what I was think because he said “Kitten you will get what you want just on my time.”

I groaned again making him chuckle at me as he put another finger in me. I moaned as Drake travel down between my leg and started tease me even more. I whimpered the minute his tongue touched me as I tightened my grip on his hair. He is going so fucking slow and it killing me slowly making whimper “Please Drake.”

He pulled his fingers out making me whimper from the lose of contract but only for a moment because his fingers were replace by his mouth. I clutched the sheets as I moaned and arched my back. He is finally speed in and I’m so fucking making him say “Come for me kitten.”

I cat the assault anymore making me cum and god do I cum. It hit me hard making me close my eye as I arched my back and moan. Drake didn't stop move in me until I was done and once I was he crawled over me and said “Done already.”

I just moaned making him chuckle at me as say “Good because I’m not done.”

He pulled my hips to him and picked me up move the sheets back and lay me back down. Once was down on the bed he stripped of his clothes and covered my body with his once more. He looked at me and said “Is my kitten ready or should I play some more.”

“No more playing I want my king.”

He growled at me as he sat back and pulled my hips to his. He slowly entered me making me moan and clutch the sheets again. Once he was all the way in he covered my body with his once more and kissed me as he thrust in me nice and slow but hard.

I clawed down his back until I reached his ass and once I did I grabbed making him groan as speed up. He kissed down to my neck making me move my hand to his hair and the other hook around his back. His fangs graze my neck making me moan and run hand down his back again. The minute I did he growled from the pleasure I gave him from clawing down his back.

He nibbled my ear and said “I love your claws just like you like my fangs.”

I started to say something but before I could I felt his fangs sink deep into my neck making me moan as I ached my back and tight my grip on his body grip. He groaned and speed up in me. I was so good close and he knelt because he pulled his fangs out anytime the wound closed as he said “Cut for me kitten.”

I moaned “With you.”

He groaned “I will when you do know cum Lacee.”

He went in me hard and fast making me tighten up even more and I can’t stop my orgasm from hitting me. The minute I did I moaned as I ached my back and held on to Drake even tighter then before making him groan and cum in me. He didn’t stop moving in me until we where both done and once we where he kissed me softy. He mumbled against my lips “Tired yet.”

I moaned as I used my strength to flips us so he was on his back. Since he was I leaned down and kissed his chest making him groan “Take that as a no but what are you doing.”

I kissed to his neck where I nibbled his ears as said “Let me ride you.”

He groaned “Fine but we I want you I’m talking over.”

I kiss down his chest and said “Can I still be on top.”

“Yes kitten.”

I ran my fangs over his chest and said “I can live with that love.”

He chuckled at me as he said “Rock you hips before I take over.”

I moaned as I sat up and started to rock my hip nice and slow but I cat get here I want. He knew it to because he sat up and said “Now rock your hips kitten.”

I shook my head and god did it feel good making me moan and arch my back. Drake wrapped his arms around my back as he started to kiss and tease my breast. I threaded my fingers in my hair as he did and after a bit I move my face and cupped in my hands. He smiled making me lean down to kiss him with dominance and to my surprise he let me take control of course one for a moment because he took over.

I kissed down his neck and ran my fangs down his neck where his vein is strongest because there throbbing from hunger. Drake put his hand in my hair and groaned “Take what you need kitten and then I will take what I want.”

I moaned and sunk my fangs deep into his neck as I speed up making him groan. I’m so close but I don’t want things end just yet. Once I had enough I licked neck where I drank from as he kissed my neck and said “Now my turn kitten.”

“But.”

He laid back, grabbed my hips and said “But nothing.”

I rolled my eye and put my hands on his chest as I said “As my king wishes.”

He growled at me making me cup his face with my hands and kiss him with passion as he started moving in me hard and fast. I moaned and rested my forehead against his as he kept moving me. My hands where on his chest as I dug my nails into his chest because I’m so close. I said back up and just closed my eyes as he said “Cum kitten.”

The minute he said that my core tighten up even more making me cum and arch my back as I moaned. He speed up until he came in me and he didn’t stop moving into me until he came in me as was completely empty. The minute he stopped moving in my laid relaxed my boy on his as he said “Sleep kitten.”

I just snuggled deeper into his chest and said “Good night love.”

He started to play with my hair as he said “Good night kitten.”

After a second of him playing with my hair I went fast asleep not to wake till tomorrow very tired might I add.