Chapter 25

Drake

I saw Lacee turn back to Lily which made her flip out and yelled "WHY IS SHE SO SPECIAL."

Lothaire started to go after her but she got away from his grip and yelled: "YOUR NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE HERE YOU BITCH."

God, she is giving me a headache I thought as I saw Lacee starting to go after her but I put my arm in front of her to stop her and gave her a look of if she fought me she would regret it so she stopped and said: "Well at least: not a spoiled brat."

God, she just had to say something, didn't she? Lily opened her mouth to say something but instead, she jumped for her which made me pull her to me and move us so we were next to David and Ethan. I pulled Lacee behind me just in case and said "Enough Lily your not 2 years old."

She growled and Lothaire said, "Yes I have enough of you today go to your room."

She growled but did as she was told and once she did I looked at Lacee who turned to me and cooked her head. "What do I look weird."

I shook my head as I walked over to her and got behind her so I could wrap my arms around her because I just couldn't resist as I said: "No kitten I'm just admiring what's mine is all."

I went into her head and saw what she thought so I just couldn't resist leaning down and saying "That's a wise choice."

She growled at me so I bit her ear softly making her moan softly making me growled: "Don't do that."

She turned in in arms as she put her hands on my chest and said: "Why you don't like the way I sound."

God, she is so innocent at times so I lean down so I was an inch from her face and said: "No I love it which is the problem."

Lothaire said We aren't getting anywhere Drake.

I know but I can't help it.

Lothaire role his eye as she started to kiss me making him say "If you two keep it up we will get nothing done today."

I put my hands on her cheek, kissed her forehead then held her to me and said: "Yes I know."

I let go of her and said: "So let's teach you about your speed first."

She started to say something but then I add "David can help if he wants to that is."

David is really quick so he would be the best to do it and the minute I did he got up and said: "Of course."

He walked over to her, turned her so she was facing the door and said: "Just push with your feet."

After she was in the right position he said: "Just push with your feet like this."

After that, he was on the other side of the room but she still didn't get so she just walked there. As she was Lothaire said Yes so why did you have him teaching her again.

I rolled my eye at him and David said: "You were meant to use your speed."

She crossed her arms and pouted "Yeah well you're a sucky teacher."

Which was cute as hell but made David growl at her making me and Lothaire laugh at him. The both turned to use and David said Why is she such a pain.

Deal with it or don't. I don't care I love her the way she is.

He started to say something I said: "Kitten it's not hard just get a running start and push with your feet to get your speed."

Maybe if I tempter her to her body will help her do it. I can try. She started to say something but I said: "If you do it I will let you sit on my lap while I teach about your mind."