Chapter 36

Lacee

Once in the realm I said, "You do have what you need right."

"You should have asked that earlier and yes the shadows grabbed our clothes for us."

I smiled at him as Drake walked into the throne room which was packed with people looking at us making me hid behind Drake who said: "They won't bite kitten."

I huff but nevertheless got out of his arms and walked up to the throne were Drake sat me down. Once I was down he looked at the vampires and said: "We will be here for a long time children but we will be safe so just follow the shadows to where you will be staying and we will talk more when the dust has settled."

Once the vampires left so did we but I had no idea were we are going so I summoned Reaper who said: "Follow me."

We both did and once in the room he left us making me look around and I saw a huge but beautiful. I walked over to the bed as Drake followed me and grabbed from behind to kiss my neck. I turned in his arms and kissed him making him put his tongue in me. We made out for a good four minutes until pulled back and kissed down my neck making me moan "I'm tired, Drake."

He nibbled my ear and said, "Guess I will be doing all the work."

I chuckled at him and said, "I suppose I can live with that."

He kissed my sweet spot making me moan softly as he undid my dress and slipped it off of me. Once it was he took the clip out of my hair letting it fall down. He kissed me as he took his clothes and once we were both naked he pulled the covers back and laid me on the bed as he crawled over me.

He kissed me and said, "I'm sorry kitten."

I cocked my head and said, "What for Drake."

He sighed and said, "This is my fault that's why."

I took his face in my hands, kissed him softly and pulled just an inch away from him as I said: "I love you and I wouldn't change any of this."

"I love you kitten," he said as he slowly entered me making me moan and wrap my body around his. He was moving in me nice and slow making me claw at his back making him groan. He kissed my neck as he kept his pace nice and slow driving me up a wall making me moan "Please Drake."

He nibbled my ear and said, "What I'm just making love to my queen."

I moaned "Your queen needs her king to let her cum please."

He chuckled at me and said, "As my queen wishes."

He thrust in me hard and fast making moan and arch my back. He pinned my hands above my head as he kissed me and he held my hands. I tighten my hold on his hand as he thrust in me hard making me cum and the minute I did so did he making him groan from pleasure. He didn't stop moving until we were both done once we were he let my hands go and kissed my neck softly.

He rolled over taking me with him so I was sprawled out on his chest making me kiss his chest and said: "I love you."

He leaned down, kissed my forehead and said: "I love you know good to sleep my kitten is sleepy."

I snuggled into his chest and said: "Your kitten is very sleepy."

He chuckled at me and started to play with my hair which sent me right to sleep. My life change for both the good and the bad but I would change it for the world.

Drake

Once in the realm Lacee said, "You do have what you need right."

A little late and Lothaire though the same thing because he said: "You should have asked that earlier and yes the shadows grabbed our clothes for us."

She smiled at him as I walked into the throne room was which was packed making Lacee hid behind me making me say "They won't bite kitten."

She huffed at me which was cute as hell but nevertheless, she left from my side as I sat her down on her throne. Once she was down I looked at the vampires to say "We will be here for a long time children but we will be safe so just follow the shadows to where you will be staying and we will talk more when the dust has settled."

It has been a long night and I'm in no mood to tell them the rest so once they were gone we left for our room. Of course, Lacee had no idea where we are going so Reaper came out and said: "Follow me."

Once there I watched as Lacee walked over to the bed making me follow her and grabbed her from behind her as I kissed her neck softly. She turned in my arms and kissed her making her put my tongue into mouth. We made out for a good four minutes until I pulled back and kissed down her neck making her moan "I'm tired, Drake."

I guess I will have to do the work making me nibbled her ear and said: "Guess I will be doing all the work."

She chuckled at me and said, "I suppose I can live with that."

Good girl, I thought as I kissed right between her neck and ear making her moan softly. I undid her dress then slipped it off of her and once I did I took the clip out of her hair letting it fall down her back. I kissed her as I took my clothes and once I was done I pulled the covers back and laid her on the bed making me crawl over her.

This is all my fault because if I hadn't killed the hunters they wouldn't want her dead or if I happen turned her at all she would be safe. I love her but this is my fault so I kissed her and said: "I'm sorry kitten."

She cocked her head and said, "What for Drake."

She is so slow at times making me sigh and say "This is my fault that's why."

She took my face in her tiny hands, kissed me softly and pulled just an inch away from me as she said: "I love you and I wouldn't change any of this."

God, I do love her so I said: "I love you kitten."

The minute I said that I slowly entered her making her moan and wrap her tiny body around mine. I thrust in her nice and slow making her claw down my back making me groan from the feeling. I love when she claws my back some much so I kissed her neck as I kept my pace slow to drive her up a wall making her moan "Please Drake."

She is so cute making me nibble her ear and say "What I'm just making love to my queen."

She moaned "Your queen needs her king to let her cum please."

So fucking needy and I love it making me chuckle at her and say "As my queen wishes."

I thrust in her hard and fast making moan as she arches her back as I pinned her hand above her head. I kissed her as I held her hands above her head with her hand holding mine back. I thrust in her hard making her cum the minute I did another minute she tighten up around me I couldn't he but groan and cum with her. I didn't stop moving until we were both done and once we were I let her hands go to kiss her neck softly.

I rolled over taking her with me so she was sprawled out on my chest making her kiss my chest softly and said: "I love you."

I can tell she is tired so I leaned down, kissed her forehead and said: "I love you, now good to sleep my kitten is sleepy."

She snuggled into my chest and said: "Your kitten is very sleepy."

She is so cute making me chuckle at her and started to play with her hair to help her sleep which it did right away. I looked at her for a good hour until I finally started to get tired making me fall deep asleep. My life changed once she entered it but I wouldn't change one thing.