Chapter 32

Lacee

I woke up curled up on Drake's chest making me look up and see he was fast asleep. I laid there for a good bit but I'm bored so I sat and change into a kitten again. I really like being a kitten but what I'm I going to do with Drake still asleep. I started to hope off the bed but Lothaire said: "Wake him, Lacee, he needs to get up."

"Why don't you?"

"He won't kill you."

"But you can't die."

He growled, "You know what I meant."

I cut are link because he was annoying and looked over to Drake who was still fast asleep. I can use being a kitten to my advantage so I hoped on his chest and meowed at him but he just laid there. So decided to go lick his face but he still didn't budge an inch making me go back down to his chest and once there I looked up at him as started to scratch at his chest making him growl at me and say "Really kitten."

I meowed at him making him look at me and roll his eyes at me. I rubbed my head into his chest cause I really want him to pet me and the minute I did I felt his hand starting going up and down my back. I started to purr and laid down on his chest. He chuckled at me and said "Glad you're happy."

I started to claw at his chest again making him say "Why are you clawing me kitten."

"It's what a kitten does why."

"I'm going to show you what a vampire does."

I'm ok with not knowing that so I stopped, walked up to his face and licked him. He rolled his eyes and said, "Change back kitten I want to kiss your soft lips."

I did as he said and the minute I did he did just that. He pulled back and said, "What do you plan on doing today."

"What are you doing today love."

"Dealing with hunter so you can't come."

"Can I go I to the garden and explore."

"Yes but your wolf must be with you."

I started to say something but a voice said: "That's not a problem and we can practice more shifting."

"Sounds good to me."

Drake kissed me again and said, "Works for me kitten but change first."

I saw my outfit was the one before so I hopped off of Drake and changed a pair of black legging with above the knee boot as well as a leather jacket and long sleeve V-neck shirt.

I heard Drake growl at me as he said: "You look sexy as hell

I heard Drake growl at me as he said: "You look sexy as hell."

I chuckle at him and said, "How about you prove it."

He growled at me as he pulled me to his naked chest and kissed me. I pulled back as Reaper said, "Instead of teaching you another animal since you like being a kitten I could show you something else."