TWO

"this nigga has to be gay"

omar

"aye stoke, look at what alecia just sent me real quick."

i went to my photo gallery and showed stokeley the picture as we both sat on the trunk of my car and passed  blunt between us. the picture was of this girl's round, thick ass shoved in the camera, covered by nothing but a lacy black thong

stokeley nodded at the picture and smiled. "damn, so that's the thick columbian shawty you been talking to... you smash yet?"

"nah, she still teasing me. she gon let me hit eventually though, they always do," i said with a chuckle.

i was what you'd call a "player" or a "fuckboy", but i ain't care. all i wanted was one thing, and that was pussy, and i got lots of it.

"look stoke, now she want me to come through tonight," i showed him the texts that flashed on the screen, "i told you, they always give it up eventually."

stokeley was about to say something, but before he could get what he wanted to say out, my mother began to call me.

i swiped to accept her call, a bit annoyed that the bragging session was interrupted.

"i just wanted to remind you to be home by 6. the garcias are here, and i want you to be bere for our first dinner with them."

i rolled my eyes. i forgot all about that shit.

my mother had told me a couple of days ago that she would be letting one of her old friends from college and her son stay with us for a while until they could get their own place, and i understood why: i'm not heartless. we've gone through hard times ourselves so i completely understood why she would give them a place to stay.

but it was still annoying. she also kept talking about how i would become friends with the son. first of all, he's 16 and i'm 18. fuck i look like hanging out with a nigga that was in middle school 2 years ago when i'm a grown ass man? it don't add up.

i'm not gon intentionally be rude to the jit, but i'm also not about to chill with no little ass kid. period.

"stoke, i gotta go." i announced before hopping off of the trunk "my mom wants me home so i can have dinner with the people who she's letting stay with us."

×××××

if i didn't want to get to know this boy before, i definitely didn't now.

as soon as i got home, i was face to face with a nigga that couldn't be any taller than 5'5 that had pink and blonde dreads, wide brown eyes that looked like something straight off of an anime character, eyebrows that look professionally done, and a skinny, twinkish body.

this nigga has to be gay.

don't get me wrong, i didn't have anything against gay people or nothing like that. hell, stokeley is my best friend and i've caught him staring at niggas asses before and i'm still friends with his sus ass, but i could just tell that this 5 foot nothing character that stood before me was gay.

my mother took it upon herself to introduce us. "gazzy, this is omar, and omar, this is gazzy. food's already ready."

gazzy and i just stared each other down for a few seconds, not saying a word. not even so much as "hi". this was probably just as awkward for him as it was for me.

×××××

dinner was awkward as hell.

our mothers kept trying to lowkey force us to interact, and it was cringey as fuck. i could already tell that gazzy and i had nothing in common. he seemed like a quiet and shy type, whereas i was more bold and outgoing. we didn't mix.

after dinner, i retreated upstairs to my room. i wasn't even in the mood to go over to alecia's anymore. it's not like it was only a one time offer.

gazzy soon followed behind, an annoyed look on his face, probably from the awkward dinner that just happened.

that was until he opened his mouth.

"uh, no offense to you, homer or elmer or whatever the fuck your name is, but like... next time can you clean your room before i come in here? how am i supposed to sleep in here if the smell in here makes me want to throw up?"

my eyes widened in surprise, before my face twisted into a scowl.

first, i didn't expect that out of him, but more importantly, who the fuck does he think he is? i never thought i'd see the day where some gay nigga with pink hair would be copping an attitude with me, but here we are.

"nigga who the fuck is you talking to?" i spat. "you better calm your little ass down before i make you sleep on the porch or something."

he rolled his eyes at me and smirked. "i'm talking to you, you dirty ass nigga, now can you please clean this shit up?"

"if it bothers you so much then clean it yourself." i grunted, sitting on my bed and placing my hands behind my head. "nobody's stopping you."

"okay then, maybe i will, homer." he said as he began to clean up the garbage on the floor and started moving my shit around.

"first of all, it's omar. who the fuck is homer? this ain't the damn simpsons." i corrected him with an eye roll.

gazzy bent over to pick up the garbage while his perky ass stuck up in the air, "guess what bitch? i don't fucking care what it is to be honest. your name could be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and i wouldn't give a damn."

i'm not gay, but gazzy has a really nice ass, he had the kind of ass that i loved on females. it was nice and round and thick, but not so big that it was disproportionate and gross. it was perfect for me.

what the fuck am i talking about? i'm over here looking at his ass meanwhile i should be thinking about what a bad attitude he had. that was pretty gay of me, but whatever, his ass is nice for a male.

gazzy was annoying as hell. everything i said,he had a smartass comeback for it. you could say the sky is blue and he'd roll his eyes and have a problem with it. if he didn't shut his ass up, i swear to god, i was going to fix his nasty ass attitude myself, and it wouldn't be pretty.

after gazzy got done cleaning, he turned around and smirked at me. "have fun living in a pestacide free room now."

pestacides? so not only was this nigga a smartass, he was a dumbass too. what an accomplishment.

"pestacides are what they spray on corn, dumb ass nigga," i rolled my eyes.

"whatever, you know what i mean." he replied before plopping down next to me on my bed. "so we're sleeping together right?"

"nah, i might wake up to you sucking my dick or some shit. you never know with your gay ass," i rolled my eyes.

"you would like that wouldn't you," he winked at me, and if he wasn't getting on my last nerve right now, i'd find it cute.

"nah, i ain't with that gay shit," i replied. "so don't try any of it on me. i like pussy."

"i didn't want to try any of it on you anyway. i have a date with someone in a couple of days anyway." he replied as if he was proud of that fact. i could care less what little jits in his grade he was about to go out with, so i don't know why he's telling me this.

"good. keep it that way."