TWENTY TWO

"the only cake i wanna eat is gazzy's"

omar

"what you mean diego and metri broke up? more importantly...the fuck that got to do with me?"

gazzy swatted me in my forearm and shot me a dirty look. "don't be like that," he reprimanded me. "but yeah, i was over diego's house earlier and apparently things aren't too great in their relationship right now, and diego's really torn up about it."

i sighed. as much as i couldn't give less of a fuck about what diego and kimetrius did, i knew both of them were good friends of gazzy, and the fact that diego was so upset was making gazzy upset as well, so basically, i cared because gazzy cared.

"what happened?" i asked as i kicked my feet up on the couch.

"keep your dirty ass shoes off the couch," he rolled his eyes at me and pushed my feet down. he deadass acted like he was my momma sometimes.

"okay, damn," i grunted as i sat up straight, "can you just tell me what went down between them?"

"so basically, diego told me that metri be acting embarrased to claim him-"

"i mean if i went with diego i would be embarrassed too..." i mumbled under my breath.

"omar! this is serious!" he exclaimed as he hit me in the arm again.

"okay, okay, i was just playing, damn baby." i defended myself, "but i'm confused, how does he act like he's embarrased of him but when we're all together he's so headass, like every time i've seen them they be acting like something off of a goals page."

"that's exactly what diego is confused about. when metri is with us, he's all over him and treating him like a prince, but when he's with his other friends, like the guys from football he acts like he barely knows him... and it's not even a matter of him not being out, because he is," gazzy continued to explain.

"damn, that's fucked up," i responded, even though i used to be way worse when it came to gazzy so i didn't really have room to talk.

"tell me about it, that's why i need you to help me with my plan," he clapped his hands together as a smile spread on his face. i raised an eyebrow, because my gut, along with common sense told me that gazzy and plans don't mix.

"what plan?" i asked, scared to hear what was about to come out of his less educated mouth.

"okay so, cassy and i's birthday is in a couple of days right? and both of them are coming over for it....so what we can do is trick them into going into the front closet somehow and lock them in until they solve whatever's going on between them!" his eyes went bright with excitement at this plan he came up with.

he was so fucking adorable.

how cute he was being almost distracted me from the fact that this was a bad plan.

"gazzy....you really think that's gonna work?" i asked as i raised an eyebrow at him. "i don't know about that one baby."

"it has to work!" he insisted. "it's going to work, trust me. between you and me, diego isn't the smartest, and neither is metri. it won't be hard to trick them both into going into the closet."