NINE

"so like....is omar gay?"

gazzy

what i didn't expect to see when i got home after spending the night at diego's house was my crush flirting with my sister.

actually, that's exactly what i expected, i don't know why i'm deluding myself. cassy and i not only look exactly the same, but we act exactly the same, we talk the same, we were even born on the same fucking day, just a year apart.

i got back home around noon after my mom picked me up from diego's, and what do i see as soon as i get home? omar and cassidy on the couch just out here laughing it up.

i know i didn't have a right to be jealous, but omar is my man who ain't really my man but he's my man in my head so that's all that matters.

"oh, so i see you two have gotten quite aquainted with each other while i was gone huh?" i asked, with a joking tone to my voice as to not come off too harsh, although i was highkey jealous as hell.

cassy jumped off of the couch and ran up to hug me, ignoring my question

"gazzy!!!!!" she exclaimed as she ran up to me amd hugged me.

"cassy!!!!" i replied back, squeezing her tightly. cassy and i had a close bond, like i said, we were practically the same person because we were so close in age. even after our parents split, and my dad pretty much disowned me for being gay, we still kept in touch as much as we could.

we both went out to the back porch to talk some more.

"so gaz, how have you been?" she asked me as she leaned against the wall.

"i've been good i guess," i shrugged. "my life is boring as hell, so nothing much has happened. how about you?"

"dad is still the most annoying man in the world," cassy rolled her eyes. "i wish mom had full custody over both of us, i still fucking hate him for what he did to you."

i shuddered at being reminded of it. i haven't spoken to or seen my dad in over a year after he went through my phone and saw proof that i was gay, causing him to disown me and ban me from ever coming over his house again.

i'll never forget the hatred he had in his eyes and the venom in his voice when he told me he didn't want a faggot as a son.

"yeah," i mumbled, my mood obviously changing at the slight flashback.

cassy saw that i was upset and changed the subject. "this might be a weird question but i'm wondering..."

"what is it?"

"so like...is omar gay?" she asked, "i think he's gay."

that's a good question. is omar gay? does omar even know the answer to that question? because he honestly seems confused as hell, which in turn is making me confused too.

he literally goes from saying he's 100% straight and he doesn't fuck with that gay shit, to doing shit like nearly kissing me, and asking me what i knew how to do with my tongue.

all i knew is he needed to figure out the answer to that question soon, because i was starting to catch feelings for his tall ass.

"no, he's not." i said with a sigh, not even believing my answer. "why, you want him or something?"

i already knew the answer. the way they were laid up together on the couch before i got in gave me a good idea of what was going to happen. he was going to fuck her, and once again, i would get my feelings hurt because i decided to crush on a nigga that doesn't know what he wants.

but, i got a little silver of hope when she replied.

"nope, i don't want him. he's fine as hell...but that nigga gay. he's all yours." she said with a giggle as she reached into her purse and popped a piece of gum in her mouth. "now go ride that cuban dick."

i suddenly felt a rush of excitement. i thought that this would turn into some weird competitive love triangle between cassidy and i, since we both have the same taste in guys, but she seems to want omar and i to get together just as much as i do.

"why are you so certain he's gay?" i asked, curious. "you've only talked to him for like 15 minutes, you barely know him."

"trust me, he's gay. i can tell by the way he talks about you."

"y'all were talking about me?" i cut in, raising an eyebrow at her.

"well yeah, you're all he can talk about... every other word out of his mouth is gazzy this, gazzy that. trust me, omar quiere comerte el culo."

just then, just because the universe hates me apparently, the sliding glass doors opened and omar walked out onto the back porch because of course he did.

"what were y'all talking about?" he asked, a nosy expression on his face.

"none of your business," cassy rolled her eyes at him.

"sibling business," i added.

"oh so i guess having an attitude runs in the family too huh? guess i'll have to fix that," he cooed, biting his lip.

the thing is, he didn't direct that comment at me, but at cassy, and i couldn't help but cringe. she didn't seem moved by his flirting, and she only rolled her eyes.

"yeah whatever, gaz can you show me where i'm sleeping?" she asked me.

"you'll be sleeping in my bed," omar was still trying too hard, and both cassy and i exchanged each other a look that basically meant "this nigga here..."

there's nothing like sibling telepathy.

"you'll be sleeping on the couch," i replied, pulling her into the living room, and preparing myself for all the fuckery to come in these next couple of weeks.

so yeah, there's a possibility that omar might be gay, hopefully he'll figure it out sooner or later before i get even more attached to him.

-

i'm so sorry this chapter is so short, but i'll try to make it up to y'all💞