ELEVEN

"i was tired of being a virgin"

gazzy

i've been waiting on this moment since the day we got here.

i don't know what came over me, to make me randomly decide to vent to omar of all people about my story.

he asked an awkward ass question, which lead to me opening up to him about my family and my childhood then i broke down, and now we're making out on his bed because he felt sorry for me.

i don't know why i decided to open up to him, but i'm glad i did. now i'm probably about to open my legs for him too.

i don't know, as annoying as he could be, something about him made me feel like i could trust him, i don't just open up to everybody. it took months for me to trust even my closest friends enough to vent to them, but i'm already trusting omar after like 3 weeks of knowing him.

let's hope i don't end up regretting trusting him this much.

what started as a peck turned into an intense makeout session as omar pulled my head in closer to deepen the kiss. i had chills all over my body, as i couldn't believe this was happening. what i've been dreaming about was finally becoming a reality.

we continued to kiss, our lips and tongues moving in sync with each other, and me whimpering into the kiss.

soon i ended up straddling omar's lap, our lips still connected as his hands roamed all over my wanting body. i felt like i was going to lose my mind just from feeling his soft lips on mine.

he slid his hands down to my ass and cupped it as we continued to kiss, and i was starting to get more and more turned on and needy. i let out a moan when he squeezed my ass, whining at the feeling.

soon he pulled away, breaking the kiss. i was disappointed that it ended, because i wanted it to go further. i needed some dick goddamn it, i was tired of being a virgin.

"did i make you feel better?" he asked me softly, running his fingers through my dreads and placing his other hand at the small of my back.

yeah, and i'd feel even better if you put your dick in my guts.

i nodded and blushed, suddenly feeling shy.

"you're so fucking cute," he cooed at me, booping my nose which caused me to blush even harder if that was even possible.

"can i sleep with you?" i asked. "i don't feel like getting up and getting on the air bed. i'm tired."

"of course you can." he replied. i rolled off of his lap before he turned off the lamp at his bedside.

i let out a small yawn and curled up next to him. "goodnight omar."

he left a small peck on my forehead. "goodnight gazzy."

and then i drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

×××××

i woke up around 3:30 am, the kiss from earlier still lingering in my mind, and i wanted more.

maybe i was just a hoe, but i wasn't really satisfied with just a kiss, as amazing as it was. i wanted omar to rearrange my insides.