EIGHT

"gazzy is a man so i shouldn't like him."

omar

i'm not gay.

apparently, i need to start reminding myself of this fact more often because lately i've been acting sus as fuck and i need to stop.

there was the time i almost kissed gazzy after i found him getting jumped, and there was last night, where i said and did a lot of gay shit. if we weren't interrupted, i probably would have fucked him, and we couldn't have had that.

with my "wHy dOn'T yOu shOw mE whAt yOu cAn dO wiTh tHaT tOnGue" headass. gazzy probably thinks we're a couple or some shit with the way i've been acting with him.

honestly, we would make a cute couple.

here i go again with these sus ass thoughts. i had a problem.

is it really that gay of me that i want to blow out gazzy's back? i mean, he's a pretty feminine guy. his facial features and his tiny yet curvy frame are both very feminine, and so are his mannerisms.

since when have you known a man to shower in bubblegum smelling body wash, walk around in booty shorts, arch his eyebrows, and have a navel piercing? exactly. gazzy is basically a female, so it's not really gay that i like him.

ugh, i can't even no homo my way out of this, because at the end of the day, gazzy is still a man, no matter how much of his wardrobe is filled with pink clothing and booty shorts.

gazzy is a man, so i shouldn't like him. end of story.

but yet, i couldn't help but fantasize about the boy with the pink dreads and the long lashes.

i had just got home from my shift at mcdonalds, and i was ready to just lay down somewhere and chill. gazzy always complains that i smell like fry grease, but that's because i'm stuffed in the back frying fries for at least 4 hours a day.

i got upstairs and crashed on my bed. gazzy was sleeping at a friend's house, so i didn't have to worry about accidentally doing or saying some gay shit to him.

i pulled out my phone and absentmindedly scrolled through my social media until i got tired and went to bed.

i got a notification that stokeley had tagged me in the comment section of some random video, so i decided to see what it was.

heroinfather: me and @lilpump just playing 💀💀💀 #esketit

the video started playing, and i was greeted with the image of some girl belly dancing while chantaje by shakira played in the background, and man, was this girl a pro at what she was doing.

the way she worked her hips and her stomach made me salivate, she even had her navel pierced, which was a major turn on for me, i don't know why.

that's probably why i reacted the way i did when i saw that gazzy had one. i love navel piercings.

after my mind drifted to gazzy, i made the connection that this "girl" was wearing the same thing that gazzy wore yesterday, and the voice in the background recording sounded a lot like jahseh.....

this wasn't a girl. this was gazzy.

i was watching a video of gazzy belly dancing and it turned me on.