EPILOGUE

omar

10 years later

"daddy, you're home!"

"yes daddy, you're home!"

both gazzy and my daughter gabriela ran over to me, hugging me tightly as i entered the house after i had gotten home from work. i didn't even have a chance to take my shoes off before i was attacked with affection by my babies.

a lot has changed since gazzy and i have first gotten together - that goes without saying, since we've been together for 10 years, but it's actually kind of crazy how much has happened in the time we've been together.

gazzy and i ended up going to the same college. it's a miracle that gazzy got accepted to a college in general considering that he isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the drawer, but he was there. jahseh decided to go to online school instead, because sharing a dorm with another nigga wasn't for him and he said from his own mouth that "he would end up stabbing people."

after they graduated, stokeley got a job working as a pre school teacher - my daughter was even in his class, too bad she would come home every day telling me how stinky her teacher was.

jahseh was still in school, because he wanted to become a child therapist. he said that he struggled with his mental health a lot as a child, so he wants to help other children as well.

diego and kimetrius both ended up going to college closer to home. diego shortly picked up a career as a youtuber, but he quit, because being a youtuber with a lisp is kinda hard when 100% of your job involves talking.

kimetrius became a tattoo artist in a small tattoo parlor by our old school, and soon, diego joined the business as well, as he was actually a really great artist and nobody knew it. he said he always hid the fact that he could draw because he was insecure about his art, despite the fact that he was amazing. they now own their own tattoo parlor in west palm beach.

now as for gazzy and i we went through a bit of a rough patch while we were still in college. causing us to break up for a couple of months, and i tried to forget about gazzy and turn back "straight", sticking my dick into anything and not realizing that that wasn't how it worked, and that i couldn't just stop being gay because i was going through a rough patch with the one i loved, and turning to coke and alcohol to numb the pain, meanwhile gazzy started seeing some bitch ass timb boot looking ass nigga named DiMiTri, fuck kinda name is that?

but anyway, as you can see, we got through it, and and we were stronger than ever.

my actions during our break up did have consequences, although i wouldn't exactly call gabriela a consequence because she was the best thing that ever happened to me, but a girl that i fucked during that time told me i got her pregnant, and by the time gabi was born, she looked so much like me i couldn't deny her.

i really hoped that the baby wouldn't end up tearing us apart, and that gazzy wouldn't end up resenting her, because she's a product of the rough times we went through in our relationship, but it did the opposite. gazzy loves gabi as if she was his own daughter, and judging by how active the actual mother is in her life....he might as well be.

gazzy and i got married as soon as he graduated. i've never heard anyone scream "esketit" after the pastor officiated their marriage, but that's gazzy for you.