FOURTEEN

"imagine breaking up with jahseh"

gazzy

i complain about being bored a lot.

i wouldn't be so damn bored all the time if it wasn't for the fact that again, i have no social life. if i had more than 2 friends and i actually got invited to things, i wouldn't be sitting around on the bed, staring at the ceiling and hoping that the time passed.

i eyed the victoria's secret bag from the other day, just sitting in the corner by the airbed, hidden in plain sight, since omar never goes by "my side" of the room because he says it's "too neat for him." i swear, i don't understand why a nigga would be so proud of being dirty and musty all the time, like being neat isn't a good thing, but that's my future mans for you.

i felt a wave of tingles travel through my body just by looking at the bag. i honestly couldn't wait to see how omar would react to seeing me in them. i hope he literally rips the fabric off of my body as soon as he sees me in them.

actually, i take that back. this shit costs too much.

i haven't even seen how i would look in them yet. they've been sitting in that bag ever since cassy coaxed me into buying them yesterday.

well, i had to try them on to give myself an idea of how they would look on me, right?

i got up and grabbed my bag, before i stripped myself down to nothing. i pulled the garments out of the bag, before sitting down on the bed and sliding the lacy pair of pink panties onto my body.

i was right. this shit was hella uncomfortable. first of all, the fabric made me itch, and like i said, my dick was too big to fit in it and it made me feel constricted. if i got hard in these it'd feel even worse, it might rip the damn fabric or something.

i sucked it up and went to slide on the matching stockings that stopped around my mid thigh.

after my entire "outfit" was on, i stood up from the bed and went to go look at myself at the full sized mirror by the bed.

i stepped over dirty socks and empty gatorade bottles as i made my way to the mirror, and as soon as i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, i fell in love with the look.

i don't know why i didn't start wearing panties sooner. these were so cute. the little heart shaped keyhole in the back made my ass look amazing, and the way the color complimented my skin was a plus.

there's a reason why pink is my favorite color.

i felt so confident in myself and in my body all of a sudden. don't get me wrong, it's not as if i hate my body, but i'm insecure about certain parts of it.

like my thighs for example. i lowkey hate my thighs. not only do i have burn scars on them from when i used to self harm in the past, but i also have cellulite and stretch marks all over them so they just look gross.

but while i was wearing my lingerie, it made me feel like i had the perfect body. i looked so cute in this shit. i couldn't wait for omar to see me like this.

i had half a mind to take a picture of myself like this and send it to him, but i would rather keep it a surprise.

i did decided to take pictures of myself anyway though, because i looked too fucking cute to not take pictures of myself in this.