THREE

"sometimes i just wanna get my back blown out."

gazzy

i hate omar so much.

he's like the embodiment of everything i hate about straight niggas. he was dirty as hell and didn't clean up after himself, he treated women as if they were pieces of meat, he acted like i was going to rape him in his sleep just because i was gay, he always smelled like fast food and weed, i could go on and on about why i hate this nigga.

i still thought he was fucking hot, don't get me wrong, it's just that his godlike looks and his perfect body were ruined by his shitty ass personality.

and as much as i hated him, i still thought he was fun to tease.

"so you mean to tell me that he's dirty as hell, rude as hell, and he doesn't even have the common decency to be cute?" jahseh asked as he took a bite of his sandwich. i had just got done explaining the events of last night to him, and venting to him about what a complete asshole omar was, "damn, he sounds like stokeley....at least stoke's actually cute though."

"now hold on there jah, he's more than just cute. this nigga is fine as hell, like, 'tie my hands behind my back and fuck my face' fine. he just got a stick up his ass." i replied.

"seems like you want him to put hith stick up your ath" diego chimed in, his lisp making it damn near impossible for me to figure out what he's saying.

"maybe so," i replied with a smirk. "it's not like he ever will, he's straight as fuck. all he talks about is pussy this and pussy that, it's like his only life goal is to get pussy. it's so annoying."

"and your only life goal is to get dick, so you can't talk" jahseh cut in with a smirk.

i rolled my eyes at him, "we're talking about me, not you. i'm still a virgin."

"so? that don't mean nothing," he replied. "you're still just as thirsty to get dicked down as i am, admit it."

jahseh was right. all of my friends have lost their virginities by now except for me. there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, don't get me wrong, but sometimes i just want to get my back blown out. i felt left out when jahseh and diego would talk about all the dick they were getting, and i would just have to sit there awkwardly and wish that was me.

the thing is i want my first time to be special. i don't just want to let any random guy nut in me in the back of a car or whatever for my first time. i know it's kinda headass of me, but i want my first to be with someone i care about and i want it to be special, then i'll hoe around all i like for all i care, but i just want my first time to mean something.

"so...you still going on that date with metri? or nah?" jahseh asked me.

"hold up...metri? as in kimetrius foose?" diego asked, his expression suddenly turning sour.

"yeah, that's him." i confirmed. "he's taking me out to all of garden tomorrow."

"oh....well alright then." diego's voice went soft, and his lips curled into a frown. what was his problem?

"all of garden? the fuck is an all of garden?" jahseh mocked me.

i rolled my eyes. "the pasta place, duh. i told him my favorite food is pasta so he's taking me to all of garden."