Chapter 1

Torture ahead, if that's not your thing..I advice you to abort.

Black cars parked outside a vacation house on Chon Buri
A group of men arrived in the secluded area. The clicking of leather shoes against the cemented pavement is like running horses with their hoofs hitting the ground.

At least ten men are walking on a pace of the man in the middle. The buff men who are all wearing suits, looked like they are shielding the him.

The guy in the middle is wearing all black four piece tuxedo, with the outline of the expensive clothing hugging the muscular body like second skin.

The double door of the luxurious rest house opened with the men inside lined up like the king of Thailand arrived.

We can say that. We can call the man the king of the underworld.
He is feared and respected by his peers but admired by the people who don't know him.

Forth Jamornhum, the twenty eight years old big boss of Phantom Blade, the most powerful mafia group in the country and even one of high status in Asia. But in the surface, he is Forth Jamornhum, president of Jamornhum Banking and finance, a philanthropist, every woman's dream man, but behind that facade is a killer.

Forth walked inside without acknowledging the underlings.
He go straight to the basement of the state of the art building. Once you go down the basement a gameroom will greet you. Big ass television with all those gaming consoles, pool table, a poker table and fridge full of beverages. A man press something on the wall making the corner side opened like magic. You will never notice because it perfectly camouflage with the rest of the wall. Forth with the poker face walked inside. The wall closed behind him and five of the men who's with him.

A groaned can be heard. The dim lighted room brighten when one of the guy inside turned on the daylight.
The soundproof room is a torture room. The center have a operating table complete with the lights and equipment. A freezer can be seen on the other side and chemicals on preserving flesh.

A fat man is tied up and gagged like a pig as he trashed around trying to set himself free but to no avail he is still in place.
The Man's skin is drenched with sweat as his eyes widen upon seeing the new arrival.

"Hmmmpp..., hmmmp....!!!!" The man tried to talk but the gag is preventing him from doing it so.

Forth glance at the guy that is standing like a statue beside him.
The said guy moved to take off the cloth on the man's mouth.

"Boss! Boss! Please!, it's not my fault.. Boss! ..its not me its not me!!" Right after the gagged is out the man begged in tears to Forth like a child scares to death.

Forth made a shushing sound putting a finger across his lips making the man tremble even more but try to swallow his voice.

"Hmm, what we have here,  heard that Jin?."  Forth asked the statue guy dragging a steel chair making it scrape to the cemented ground creating a unpleasant sound.

"I heard it too boss." Jin replied like some rehearse skit.

"Well, what is Mr. Mira doing here Noon, when he is innocent?." Forth turned to the one guarding the room when they arrived.

"We just invited him voice." Noon nods, playing along to the dialogue the mafioso started.

"Nicely i hope, Maybe we should find out why he is here, what you guys think?." The warm smile grace Forth's lips, like a nice gentleman making the men inside the room shiver. Those smile is not something they should mess with. Its fucking scary.

Forth picked up the scalpel lying with other sharp tool on the rolling table beside the steel bed.

He played it around his fingers before jabbing down Mira's left knees.
A painful hollers fill the room. Like a dying animal.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Forth pull out the knife and once again smiled at the wreathing in pain man.

"Say Mr. Mira, I'm feeling generous today, tell me where my shipment at, even thou I can find it too but being the nice guy that I am, I'm asking nicely." Forth wiped the bloody scalpel on the fat man's pants slowly.

"It is on the kanaya port, please don't kill me, don't kill me, boss I'm begging you!." Mira squirmed around but he was tied up real good.

"Aha! So what is my ships doing in that place when it's supposed to be here in Bangkok." Forth's smile is wiped from his face like it never been there.

"I think I got the wrong information boss! Please please ,don't kill me!, I have a daughter!" The man's words was cut off when Forth stabbed the other knee.

"If you told me the truth maybe I can consider you piece of you mother's fuck, but...you choose the stupid way out." Forth's emotionless voice scared the man more. The cold eyes that are basking on his fears have nothing.

"Boss! Please!-."

Forth dig the man's mouth taking hold of the fat tongue cutting it swiftly.

He throw the wiggling flesh on the basin that handled by one of his men.

"I know, you tried selling my goods to  Red Lions, if I'm nice enough I can be lenient after getting it back, but Im not nice." The gurgling sound of Mira with the blood flooding his mouth is one thing you don't wanna hear.

Forth stabbed the small scalpel on the middle of the man's chest and dragged it downwards to the Man's navel, Mira trashed more with his insides spilling out the gaping wounds.
His eyes turned to the back of his head before gasping for breaths. Long and shallow breaths before Mira stop moving at once.

Forth throw the knife to the table before walking the sink. Slowly washing his hand, finger by finger, every nook and cranny.

Noon, passed the boss a towel to dry his hand. Forth looked around the people inside then start walking out the door.

"Dispose it." Forth uttered before stepping out. The wall closed once again. The group once again left like nothing happened.

Forth is sitting inside his rolls Royce, crossing his legs he fishes out his phone from his pocket.
One of his men is driving while one is on the passenger seat.

After three rings someone answered.

"Kanaya." Forth cut the call right away, watching outside the car.

"Alan, Jamornhum tower." Forth ordered the driver.

"Yes boss."

Jamornhum tower is a high end condominium building with the total of sixty floor. The 58th floor is Forth's office, while the rest and the penthouse is where he reside.

The luxurious building catered people in the entertainment, politics and rich students.

Forth ride his private elevator to his penthouse. Going straight to the shower, he throw his clothes in the hamper and walked inside the spacious bathroom for the shower.

Forth never took warm showers, for him the colder the better. With only a white towel wrapped around his waist, Forth walked in the room drying his hair with another towel.

This is a normal day for him. More normal than any other day.

Throwing the towels he used in the floor, Forth get on his bed, wearing nothing.

Dialing a number Forth made a call.

"Kit, make an appointment to the public school in Pattaya, I'll add a new building and renovate the old ones."

"I'm on it, you need me to come with you?

" yes.. Tell Ming to handle the Kanaya fast, we are losing profit because of some insects."

"Is that all?." Kit asked his boss with his misleading soft voice.

"Yes."
Forth once again cut the call without waiting for a reply. Lying down the bed and proceed to sleep.