Chapter 15

(Gorgeous😍😍)

(Gorgeous😍😍)

Waking up with a killer
hungover is something Beam never thought he will ever experience. His head is killing him and the world is spinning as he stared on unfamiliar ceiling.

Where is he?

"Headache?" A voice asked and Beam have to slowly, I mean... really slowly turn his head to looked at the person. He saw the bastard Forth leaning at the door with arms cross and his stupid face looking at him with blank expression.

Beam sits up fast but fall back in a heart beat when pain shot all his brain cells.

"Tsk tsk, such a hard headed guy... Don't move I'll get you medicine, I was about to give you hours ago but when I came back you're back to slumber." Fourth walk out not waiting for a reply leaving Beam dealing with a headache and questions.

He raises his heavy arms to massage his head but even that took all his willpower.

Not long after, Forth came back with a tall glass of cold water and a pill. "Here."

Beam glared at the guy who just raised one eyebrow back at him.

Not ready to swallow his pride, Beam tried pushing himself up off the bed but it only smashes it that said pride to pieces.

"So hardheaded." Forth said as he helps the protesting Beam up.

"Why it felt like I got rolled over a truck?" Beam accuses Forth.

"You don't remember? we rolled over this bed the whole night, you even begged me not to stop and I have no choice but to do as you please." Forth declared. The way he said it made it like he is just telling a normal event with his face neutral and not giving away any indications that it's a joke.

Beam's eyes widened in horror as his mouth open and close with the loss of words.

Is he telling the truth? Did that happened?

Beam's musings were cut short when Forth broke into amused laughter.

"Look at you, that's a perfect example of wasted. Why even drink when you can't handle it? Besides, aren't you suppose to know if something happened because that's your body, to begin with?" Forth said in a matter of fact voice. There's no mockery there it's just pointing out something obvious.

And Beam can't accept that Forth was right that he can only glare at the man.

There's no one to blame but himself, he knows that but still, it's getting on his nerve that he was at this guy's mercy.

"If you are done killing me using nonexistent laser beam then you are free to use the shower and join me for breakfast." Forth said before turning around and leave Beam alone seething by himself.

"What was that?" Kit who was leaning beside the door, outside the room asked.

"What is what?" Forth is not even surprised for Kit's appearance and blatant spying on him as he just walked passed him.