Chapter 4

Beam is thinking. He is trying to pinpoint what is this feeling he had while he was studying the rich man.
Is it because of how he carried himself? Why he had that many bodyguards? Is he a regular rich man? Who is he?
The mysterious aura that seems to blanket Forth Jamornhum is making Beam uneasy.

For the first time, Beam use google to find someones information. He type Forth Jamornhum on a search engine and waited for the buffer to be done. And like the net who have the speed of a newborn turtle, it took forever.

Forth Jamornhum was born on June 21,2005 to his parents the businessman Third Jamornhum and his model wife Kaye Jamornhum.
The only heir of the multi billion wealth is currently active on doing charity works for the less fortunate.

Owner of Jamornhum bank and finance
Jamornhum group of hotels.

Beam rolled his eyes on the too good to be true results. He knows the man is rich but he can't take out that bad feelings that telling him the man is dangerous.
Beam knows that Forth caught him staring but he didn't pointed it out but he just returned the looked with nothing but you are nothing glanced. Beam's blood boil with that. He puff his cheek in annoyance. Who does he think he is? He don't care even he is a prince of darkness.

Beam thought its better to stay away from the man's way. Operation avoid Forth Jamornhum at all cost starts now.

Who said that was easy? Who said plans cannot be change if you firmly thought of it? No one? Okay.
Because early in the morning, the principal called Beam. Never on his mind played that this will be happening, today where the least he expected it.

The principal asked to go to Bangkok that day to meet The Forth Jamornhum for the documents they needed for the contract. Why him? Why not the others. Okay they are kinda old..kinda. Alright they are women.

Beam's defeated form walked back home to his humble abode, shoulders slumped down as his gloomy face. At least he can visit Wayo for the principal allowed him two days and he can call it a day off.

He put clothes on his backpack together with the papers needed. He slowly checked the things he may need and as slow as walking out the house.
One of the villagers who owned a motorcycle is asked to send him at the highway where buses pass by.
Beam forced to paid the man for gas or for the trouble who adamantly refused. But Beam is more hardheaded than him so the poor man have no other choice but to accept the money.

Beam begrudgingly waited for the bus. Kicking poor weeds and rocks by his toes. The other thing Beam hated is traveling around. He have motion sickness. But he have to go because he is the only capable among the faculty.
Looking at the bright sky that starting to burn even as early as 8 am.

The bus passed at 8:30. The bus who Beam thought have a death wish the way the driver drive the devil is after them. His fist became pale the tighter he hold into the seat in front of him. Swallowing his guts, he silently cursed the driver. Who's giving birth anyways?

Forth is mad. He is seething in anger, when one of the family's branch told him that their collections got stolen. The small branch is located at some ghetto. The target consumers are those small time street thugs.