Chapter 9

Once again, Beam is hating Forth Jamornhum's existence as the bus fly on its way to the city making Beam's inside exchange their positions. His already messy hair is sticking all over the place as he nervously holding tightly on the bus handrails.

He wanted to protest on the principal why it has to be him, to give the tyrant the waiver that the people signed in order to complete the permit. But the teacher cannot say no to the kind Principal.

So early in the morning  he left and have to pray ten prayers and one curse for his own life.

He arrived in the city earlier than before and Beam is thankful with that. He tried to tamed his mop of a hair to looked presentable as possible. Ignoring the noise of the city life, as he looked up the tall skyscrapers. Beam is like a stranger on the city he was born and raised. Maybe the life in the countryside give him peace the city seems lacked of. The bustling people who are all busy on their own business without giving each other any attention.

The moment he stepped inside the Jamornhum tower his face is to crumpled to be drawn by an artist. It will be a mosaic if someone even try.

The big burly men that he recognized at the same men from before only give him blank looked without stopping him.

The receptionist gave the teacher a once over but Beam is to annoyed to even felt ashamed of his appearance.

"Can I help you sir?." The woman asked professionally

"Yes please, I need to give something to your boss..I mean Mr. Jamornhum, I am from Sing Buri..will you please tell him a teacher from St.Mary School (😄i can't think of a school name)"

The lady stared at Beam for a bit before picking up the phone. Beam didn't take it the wrong way, she is just doing her job so its not something someone should take badly.

"Hold on sir."

"Yes ma'am, someone is looking for the boss here at the lobby....yes she's from that school, yes ma'am." The receptionist smiled at Beam after confirming that the big boss is expecting the man.
"Proceed to the 30th floor sir, the executive Secretary will assist you."

"Thank you."

Forth is currently on a conference call with Mingkwan who are currently looking like a complete lunatic as he show Forth his 'work of art. The big boss boredly watched his brother show him a finger and an ear that he artistically cut from the owner's body.

"So before the poor man breath his last, he admitted that he is supplying information to the the red lobster gang."

"Who the fuck is the red lobster gang? Did you mean the Red lion?" Forth cut.

"Ah yes yes, them..I wanted to asked more but he already died, but I will find more to it." Mingkwan who looked scary if you met him for the first time. He is wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a transparent apron over it and knee high rubber boots. His cheeks are smeared with blood while his white shirt stayed immaculate.

Forth rolled his eyes with his brothers weird brain but accepted that he is more effective than the others."I told you don't damage the good without getting anything useful first."

"I did get something useful, and besides I just got carried away." The handsome face that full of happiness that you won't suspected as a psychopath and much dangerous than any disaster is creepy.

"Sure you are."

"We are same bro, you are more brutal than me if you became serious though."

"I'm not messy as you,." Forth cut the call exact moment his secretary informed him about the teacher from that school.
A smile spread on his face on his annoyance.
Is he losing his mind? Or maybe he needed a playmate to take washed down the stress.

The male teacher who is looking like he just got chased by a herds of bulls appeared on the doorway. His hair is sticking all over the place, his face is shiny and his eyes is glaring.

Forth laughed heartily at Beam's expense. The tired teacher wanted to slammed the binder he is holding on the Man's head if he didn't stop himself.

He instead, dropped the heavy binder on the hard surface of the shiny table with a bang.

"I hope you choke on your own spit and just die." Beam's attempt for insult only made Forth laughed even more.

The secretary who never seen or heard Forth laughed like that is startled and shocked with how loud the sounds are.

Forth is slapping his table already making Beam's head smoke in anger.

The male teacher felt so insulted that he walked around the table and used his palm to cover the big boss's mouth.

Forth stopped laughing right away as he never anticipated the teacher's action. For the first time in his life someone got closer to him without him noticing. On the kind of work he have, Firth has the highest awareness. Every senses on his body are heightened and the people know him, even his brother don't just sneak on him, if they don't want to get hurt.

Forth didn't moved, or take off Beam's hand that still covering his mouth. Their gazed are clashing against each other, blank face against angry ones.

Beam's eyes widened when he realized what he is doing. He hurriedly retracted his hands as he stepped back.

"It's- its your fault, who told you to laughed." This guy have the guts to pointed at Forth's face.

But Forth don't feel the apprehension on that action instead he is amused.

"Wow Mr Vongviphan, I never thought you fancy me that much to voluntarily touch me like that." Forth leaned back his swivel chair as he put the clasped hands behind his head.

Beam once again got worked up successfully by that comment. Beam never thought he have this short temper because he know he never got mad easily.

"Who even going to like you, you're - you're annoying, obnoxious.. And and."

"Hot? Sexy? Sinfully gorgeous?." Forth supplied making the teacher gritted his teeth.

"Are you always like this?" Beam asked in flat voice as he psyched himself to calmed down.

"Always what? Awesome? Witty? Great?"

Beam became speechless as he pulled his already messy hair in frustration.

"Can you just please..checked that..so I can g before I end up throwing a table on your exasperating face?." After thousands of breaths in and out, Beam said almost calmly.

"Oh, is that it? And here I'm still enjoying." Forth crosses his arms over his chest, silently appreciating the red face teacher.

What an amusing guy..

"Just read it!."

Kit who was going to come in stopped and watched the showdown.
He watched his boss swwma to be enjoying the little teacher's company too much.

And Kit is thinking if this is a good idea. They can't involved ordinary people on their business or personal life. Because whether they want to or not those people will be going to get entangled on the webs of dangerous games that comes as a package the moment they enter the business.

Forth maybe the boss, but he have more responsibility than the rest of them......and falling in love with someone out of their leagues will be dangerous not only for the person but for the family.

It can be amusing at first but ..its a messy mess Kit don't want to see.