Chapter 16

(Go guys still good?? 🥰🥰 im sorry for the wait 😫😫😫 here's what i promised)

"Master Forth, long time no see." A very attractive man greeted Forth right away as he steps inside Dreamy Entertainment building.

"Top." Forth said with a blank face.

This guy is an epitome of a wolf on a sheep's clothing

Top Saelim

Forth is aware of his own dark side and he never tried acting otherwise but this man is someone that wears a thousand faces

Forth is aware of his own dark side and he never tried acting otherwise but this man is someone that wears a thousand faces. If only Ran got his uncle's talent he maybe not on the current shithole that he is in.

"Boss Forth Jamurnham, that face you are giving me at the moment is too fierce! Maybe that's why high-end brands are dying to get a hold of that face to endorse their products... So why not try it? Who knows, it will help your empire to get even bigger." The malicious smile that the man is making at the moment can make women scream their lungs out in adoration and men in envy but Forth can only feel the repulsion.

Top Saelim, is the face of DE. The top-grossing actor and model that follows by many making it harder for Forth to do something as touching this man will be a challenge.

"Good to see you, still as shiny as ever." Forth said coolly.

"I never knew you planning to try the entertainment industry? Or..." Top leaned closer to Forth's ear so that it is only who will hear his next words. "You are trying to catch a fish." Top then stand straight with his ever so present smile.

Forth purses his lip like he was thinking than did the same as he spoke right beside Top's ear. "Why waste my time when I can make any fish swim inside my net on their own."

"Easy, who knows... Maybe those fishes are strapped with timed bombs, aren't you afraid?" Top grins showing a perfect row of teeth.

"Small fireworks makes things interesting... A little fire will add heat." Forth replied in the same phase.

"Please tell my nephew, his uncle missing him." Top told Forth when he realized that the man in front of him doesn't show the reaction he wanted to see.