Chapter 5

Forth wanted to laughed. And that's odd. He don't have the urges to laughed however ridiculous someone looked. Bit this guy is unusual.
He knows he is not a good person and many cower at his presence. But this person have a look that says he would rather be in different place that there.

"I can narrate to you why I'm late but it's longer that my life so I better give this to you so I can leave and get the hell out of here." Beam proceeded on rummaging his backpack for the said document.

Kit is amused by the teacher. He glanced at Forth who rolled his eyes.

"That's not the right answer." Forth said making Beam stopped from what he is doing. He looked at Forth with a frown thinking what the hell this person is on about.

"What do you mean?."

"You should be apologizing for wasting my time." Forth said. There's no venom in it. But the way he delivered it has that hidden meaning. Like Beam is too disrespectful for his liking.

"Look sir, I'm sorry for being late but you have to understand.. I don't have a car and I never been here, I think it would be easier if you sent someone for this." Beam is upset. He is tired and hungry and he is dirty. His patience is thin as a paper.

"I don't care what is your reason, I'm a busy man and I will not wait just for you, I'm doing you a favor not the other way around." Forth turned to leave without waiting for the papers. Beam's jaw slacked.

When Beam woken up from shocked, he run after the group. The six men that are sorrounding Forth like an armor, blocked Beam.
"Wait! I'm sorry..please I can't go back without you taking this." Beam have to swallow his pride for the children. He can't put himself first more than anything.

Kit looked back and saw the desperation on Beam's actions.
He is amuse by Forth's reactions. Usually he will leave straight away without wasting a glance on a person he deem as a waste of time.

Forth get on his car but he underestimate the teacher as he manage to slide from his trained men.

Beam slid beside Forth in the backseat of the expensive car.
The burly men glared at Beam, as they move to pick him out the car like a mushroom.
Forth looked at them signaling to back down.

Kit smiled on himself getting on one of the black car beside the one Forth is using.

Beam's heart started to spike up when two of the big and muscular men get on the car.
Like a entourage of someone important the luxury cars move out the parking lot.

The silence inside the car is too edible. Forth have his legs crossed while looking forward not paying attention to Beam. Beam is uneasy on his seat. He thought Forth will just take the documents and asked him to leave not taking him on wherever he is going.

"Umm, excuse me Mr Jamornhum, will please take this and drop me somewhere?" Beam's motion sickness is striking back. He swallowed the bitter taste of his saliva psyching himself that this is for the good of the unfortunate.

Forth didn't reply. He opened the compartment for the cold beverages, pulling out a beer. Opening the can with ease then took a swig without offering any at Beam.

Beam's temper is starting to raise. He is not a hothead. But this person who acting like a king is making him think of million ways to murder someone.

They are traveling for sometime now. Beam shut up completely when the other party never replied his attempt to talk.
After an hour the car entered a resort like estate. The beautiful place is breathtaking that Beam's face plastered on the glass window of the car as he watched the view in awe.

Forth ignored the teacher the whole trip to Pattaya. He is not in the mood to be hospitable.

Another group of men meet them once they left the car. Beam's thought about Forth being dangerous is now cemented. This person is not ordinary. Far from being ordinary.
Forth never acknowledge any greetings. He regard them as furniture in Beam's silent annoyance. Who is he an emperor?

He walk fast trying to match the long strides of the group.
Kit is nowhere to be found in Beam's chagrined.

Beam is trying to wear a thick face here. He shouldn't be here, he should be at Wayo by now but alas, like a dog following his master he have to follow this emperor . Beam has a feeling that Forth is giving him a hard time on purpose. A bastard rich bastard.

Forth entered the huge beach house. The his men stayed on the littered open cottages around the state as their boss is inside. Beam who have no idea where to put himself, where everyone is ignoring his existence is nearly reaching his breaking point.

This is for the children. Like a crazy fan, he followed Forth inside. This time the group of men outside just snickered, not bothering to stop him.

So there is a place and time for the boss to be disturbed or what?.

Beam's eyes grow bigger by the sight inside the beach house.
Inside is an open like living room. All the wall facing the sea are made of glass. There's an open glass door that showing the postcard like view.

Forth take off his tie

Forth take off his tie. He sat down with a glass of wine on his other hand.

He looked at Beam who's standing around like an idiot in a candy store.

"Are you done?."

Beam was startled when Forth suddenly talked.
He hurriedly pulled out the papers inside his backpack and passed it to impatient Forth.

"Can I go now?,." Beam felt like he will collapse soon. He is too hungry his head is becoming lightheaded. He blamed this royalty.

"My property is away from the rest. There's no public vehicles for the next five kilometers." Forth said without care, reading the documents silently while sipping on his glass.

"What!, why you didn't told me!." Beam almost shouted in frustration. He throw a ger like glares at Forth who just crossed his legs like a boss.

"He can just take it but decided to be a diva instead." Beam mumbled angrily. Its two pm and he haven't eaten yet. He have no idea where he is and the person who's responsible acting like it a normal thing.

This guy has guts, Forth thought upon hearing the mumbled words.

"Because, I'm not keen on people questioning me and making me wait Mr Vongviphan, I hate waiting and I hate people who acting they can do that to me." In one swift motion, Beam found himself pinned down on the big sofa with Forth hovering over him.

Too shocked to do something, Beam stared up at Forth big big eyes and mouth slacked open.

"Now, what am I going to do with you?" An evil grin appeared on Forth's mouth making Beam's heart skip a beat.

Now what?