Chapter 12

"Why you have to go back today, why not tomorrow? It's only Saturday P'." Wayo complained on his brother who is planning to go back to the village right away.

"What am I going to do in here then?."

"Hang out with me! We never had a chance to go out anymore.. You are on that place while I'm in here..so why not spend another day with me then unless you prefer to be with those children over me?." Wayo pout while glaring at Beam.

"Are you seriously acting jealous over little children? What are you ten?." Beam raised an eyebrow to his childish brother.

'So what? You don't love me anymore." Wayo continue while crossing his arms over his chest.

Beam stared on his little brother for awhile but Wayo just purse his lips. He sighed at his brother's childishness. Of course Beam love to spend his time with Wayo but every corner of the city is reminding him of that asshole Forth. But he shouldn't be getting affected by that guy's presence. He have to be strong and punch him on the face the next time he saw him.

"By the way P', what happened to you that you are acting like a dog kiss you." Wayo comments remembering his brother's former state like brushing the hell out of his mouth to wash a taste of something.

"I'm trying to forget about that unfortunatel event and you have to remind me? It is worst that a dog! It's a ravage dog that contaminates rabies! Just remembering it my blood is boiling on the newest level." Beam once again felt the tingling of his lips like it just happened just awhile ago.

"So someone did kissed you." The taunting smirk is back on Wayo's face. He is enjoying his brother's discomfort.

"I told you its not a kiss!." Beam snapped.

"Ohoho, who is this lucky one that manage to stole the virgin lips of my prude brother." Yo laughed.

Beam stood up and about to smack Wayo's head but the boy run around the couch and used it as a shield.

"He he, so who is it that I'll be my in law? The one that will help you get over the cold night and help you ease your old man tendencies?." Wayo continue annoying Beam.

Beam's face is red..he is repeatedly cursing Forth and already burying the poor man's body inside his mind to somehow lessen his embarrassment.

"Don't worry P', I'm not going to stop you whoever it is, I'll support you all the way..so who is it?."

"SHUT UP! FORTH JAMORNHUM WILL NEVER BE YOUR IN LAW, HE IS DESPICABLE AND INSUFFERABLE BASTARD!!" Beam exclaimed in annoyance. Its too late when he realized his mistake.
He covered his mouth thinking of sawing it up when his brother is looking at him with wide eyes and slacken jaw.

"Calm down! Jeez you are so violent..wait wahat?..You- you mean to say, Forth Jamornhum? The Forth fucking Jamornhum?!, like seriously?!." Yo asked in unbelievable tone.

"You didn't hear anything!." Beam deny right away.

Wayo absentmindedly sat down bedmside his brother trying to process what he found out. He was joking about Beam hooking up with Forth. It's a joke how come like a curse it suddenly come true?

He glance at his brother's red face, and thought about the powerful businessman. They don't fit to be together not because of their status but because Beam is on disadvantage. Beam cannot be involve romantically with Forth because it will never be something serious on the Businessman's side and Wayo is afraid that he will end up picking up the broken pieces of his big brother.

"What I said about Forth Jamornhum as my in law before it was a joke by the way." Yo started.

"And you think I don't know that? Of course I know! It's just every single time I end up on the same place as him as if some stupid puppeteer is controlling the strings that are connected to us." Beam said as he gripped his head.

"Did he force you? I mean force the kissed?." Wayo asked worriedly. Forth Jamornhum never been involved with a guy before. He always have beauty queen materials on his arms, actresses or models but never a guy. How come he suddenly shown interest on Beam? Of course he know his brother is pretty kind of handsome, he have soft features and he looked too huggable.

"I don't know how it happened.. I just run away from his office because he made me so mad." Beam rambled.

"Why you came to his office again?." Yo frown. Its like what his brother said is true. It is like some invisible force is forcing them on same place. (A/N I'm innocent😚)

"Of course its because of the school he is building, it is not like I would like to go there in my own will..I can't even stand the sight of him...this is the first time I despise someone so much." Beam defend in defiant.

And that is what Wayo is more afraid of. Hate will make you think of someone more..they will stay on your mind more than you think of and what if because of this encounter Beam end up falling for the businessman? What if Forth is the one manipulating the strings so he can play with Beam? When he is reacting like this...like a prude virgin...well he is a prude virgin.

"I think P' you have to avoid him..of you need to give him something or need his signature just ask me and I will take it to him so you don't need to meet him, I don't think he will do you any good" Wayo advised. Prevention is much effective than a cure.

"Why suddenly you think he is a bad news? I thought you idolized him." Beam raised his eyebrow to Wayo.

"Just listen to me P', I want to follow his ways on hi business but I don't think I would like to see you end up with him cause whether we admit it or not he is not someone that will take it seriously.. Who knows..maybe he is playing..or bored."

"So I'm not someone that will be taken seriously?." Beam quirks.

"I am not saying that jeez."

"I'm joking! I know what you are trying to say..I'm not planning on getting entangled with him..he is out of my league and he will never be someone that I wish to be with." Beam said firmly.

"So you are gay?." Wayo suddenly joked.

Beam manage to hit his idiot little brother this time.

"Who care about that anyway...it doesn't matter but even though Forth Jamornhum will never be on my dream..maybe nightmare yes." Beam said seriously. His mind drifted to the businessman, he won't let him play with him. He is not a toy.