Chapter 6

Beam looked up at Forth, shaken to the core. He struggled on Forth's gripped but on his annoyance it didn't budge. Even a little.

Beam's face scrunched even more when Forth's smirked widen, as if mocking his vulnerability.

"Let go! You bully!" Beam tried using his legs to loosen Forth's gripped but the latter's knee dig on Beam's thigh painfully making him cry in protest.

"Stop it! What are you doing?..ugh let go of me!"

Forth let go of Beam like it is nothing before sitting on the lazy boy in the opposite of where Beam is. He picked up the papers reading them quietly ignoring Beam's glare.

"What is wrong with you?!" Beam angrily yelled but Forth did not looked up over the documents.

"Lunatic." Beam mumbled fixing his crumpled clothes.
He was startled when Forth dropped the papers he is reading on the table top with a bang.
The mafioso leaned back with both arms resting on the armrest lazily.

His bored gazed is boring hole on Beam's face making Beam uncomfortable .

"What are you staring at?, are you done? Can I go now? I'm tired and hungry and dirty because of you." Beam have the nerved to accuse Forth who barked with laughter.

Beam is thinking there's really something wrong with the man. He can be a psychopath for all he know.

"You have guts, I give you that" Forth said between chuckles. Beam crossed his arms over his chest pouting pike a kid.

Forth's laughed froze as he stared at Beam's pursed mouth. The pouty red lips made Forth stop. He mentally shook his head on the stupid thoughts.

"Eat first and one of my men will send you back to Bangkok." Forth leave Beam just like that. The cold mask is back on his face. He don't like what he is acting when that teacher is around.

Beam followed Forth with his eyes with a frown. Wondering if the man have a problem mentally.

That's a pity, rich and handsome but mentally ill..

"Let's go." A voice suddenly talked beside Beam making him jumped and scream with the surprised. He is clutching his chest trying to calm his racing heart down. He glared at Kit who is just raised an eyebrow at Beam like Beam is being too dramatic.

"What's wrong with you people? How can you appear just like that without me noticing!?"

"You don't pay attention on your sorrounding that's why." Kit shrugged.

"Are you a cat or what.?" Beam asked, still weak from the fright. "You and that annoying guy are same, you are giving me heart attack." Beam shakily stood up, picking up his back up as he go.

"Well that would be a problem, I hope you have medical insurance just in case you suddenly had an attack." Kit said casually. Beam almost bump his head against the wall at that. What's wrong with this people.

"Anyways, the reason I'm here is to feed you before sending you back." Kit started walking out with Beam following awkwardly.

Kit lead him to a cottage  on the beach. Inside the open hut are seafoods. Lots and lots of seafoods.

"I have no idea what you want so I asked them to just cooked every kind." Kit gestured Beam to entered. Beam wiped the side of his mouth for any drool because he is seriously drooling.

Crabs, prawns, fish, squids ..this is seafood heaven.
He cautiously looked at Kit who is watching him silently.

"Just eat, its free so don't looked at me like I'm going to asked for your credit card." Kit said as he pull out his phone from his Jean's back pocket.

"I'm not saying anything." Beam ignore the human feelings of embarrassment and courteousness.

He dig in and proceed to listen to his stomach's distress call.

He tasted everything that's been served. The calm waves against the shore, the silent breeze that are kissing Beam's cheeks, the heavenly seafoods are enough for Beam to forgot his annoyance against Forth.

He sighed contentedly while massaging his bulging tummy. A smile is now back at the plump cheeks.

He looked at Kit who is busy with his phone and never once talk to Beam.

"Um, thank you..for the food." Beam said. Kit looked up at Beam before pocketing his phone again.

"Let's go." Kit without any consideration on Beam's food paralization, started waking out.

Beam, who have no other choice but to waddle behind, cursing his gluttony for the tight feeling of his stomach.

Beam silently followed kit to a black car. Kit slid on the passenger's seat while Beam have no idea where to go.

"What are you doing, standing there like an idiot?" Kit asked from inside the car. Beam Rolled his eyes for the arrogance of the people on this place.

On Beam's surprised, two men is already seated in front.

Even Kit have bodyguards?

Beam wonder why the assistant have his own bodyguard.

"Just a friendly advise, if you saw Mr Jamornhum again.. Avoid him..its for your own good." Kit suddenly said.

Beam almost rolled his eyes, its not like he wanted to meet that best. He think he'd rather talk with a lion than the guy.
But he choose to stay quiet.

Maybe because of the exhaustion and sudden adrenaline rush then added the food he ate, Beam fell asleep with his head against the car's glass window. The expensive car's smooth drive lulling him to sleep.

Beam have no idea how long he was asleep but when Kit tapped him to wake up, he saw that they are in front of Wayo's apartment already.

Did he told Kit where his brother's live? He tried racking his brain but his mine is fogged by the sleepiness and the stiff muscles of his neck.

He groggily got off the car, waiing at Kit tiredly.

"Thank you very much."

Kit just nodded before asking the driver to drive.

Beam followed the car with his car before shrugging. Taking his copy of the key for his brother's apartment not to bother to knock.

Wayo is currently watching some movie when the door opened up showing his tired looking brother who is dragging himself inside the apartment.

"What happened to you? Why you didn't told me you are coming?" Wayo asked his brother.

Beam raised his palm to stopped Wayo's investigation. "I'll go shower..its a long story..I'll tell you next time..in too tired to talk." Beam dragged himself inside Wayo's room as he sluggishly entered the bathroom.

Wayo just shook his head, he is used on his brother's weirdness.

On Beam's mind, the thought of how exhausting to be around Forth Jamornhum. He made a mental note that..avoid that .an at all cost...