Ch.1:: The Skull Crusher vs riot squad

Melanie's pov::
So right now I was about to head to my lockeroom til I noticed that one of my best friends is crying....Roman!
I went to him as I set my things down and picked him up by his arm and I hugged him.

Roman! I went to him as I set my things down and picked him up by his arm and I hugged him

MC- it's going to be ok rome, now tell Mae what's wrong. *worried*

RR-  I am scared Mae

MC- about what?

RR- that bray wayatt will hurt jojo and galina. *crying*

I sang him our favorite song that we used to listen to when we were young. We put our heads down against each others and prayed while singing.

We got up and went to the match card to see if we have a match. I do but he doesn't I'm going to be in a 3 on 1 handicap match against the riot squad.My match is in 1 hour the first match of the day. I brought Roman to my room with me and took out my nap blanket and gave it to Roman.
MC- get some rest rome ok?

He nodded and layed down on my couch cuddling with the blanket.
I went to find Jimmy and Jey and Dean and Seth. Once I found them in the catering eating and talking with Randy and I walked over to them.
MC- can I have the twins and dean and seth for a min Randy?

He nodded and left as I sat down looking serious and worried at the boyz.
DA- what's wrong Cal? You look worried.

I sighed
MC- it's rome.Guys I'm worried this storyline is  getting way to over board with bray wayatt. Rome is losing it already and I just had to do a little prayer session with him to calm down. It's just hard to see my big teddy bear all torn apart all because of bray fucking wayatt messing with his head and bringing jojo and galina into this mess. *squeezing my hand very tight in anger*

The boyz notice my hand making me sigh.
MC- I need to get ready for my Match I'll talk to you later *ignoring their response and started getting ready for my Match* 

Once I got done getting ready I kneeled down and kissed roman's forehead with tears running down my face so I wiped my eyes carefully not messing up my makeup.
MC- I hate to see you like this teddy bear.

I got up and walked to my makeup artist again to fix my makeup.
Once I got done with my makeup I ran into my dad.
MC- hi dad *sighing*

He looked at me worried but I just walked to the bosses office I knocked on the door and heard. 'Come in' so I walked in closing the door behind me softly.
TH- how can I help you with Malanie?